Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 5, 2016
My son actually loves it! He's in 1st grade and is learning to tell time. But I think we got one that maybe the battery is dying, because the watch would just shut off after a while. Then a few hours later it would just come on again. And id have to reset the time. We are in the process of refund, and I will buy another one, because my son loves the turtles!! It fit his little wrist great too. Easy for him to get on and off all by his self. Made from rubber too, i think.
on September 6, 2014
I bought this for my 5yr old grandson's birthday. He loves anything TMNT. I was really happy with the colorful case that the watch came in-very bright colors, easy open - so he can keep his watch in there or other treasures. The watch itself was adorable and appears to be well made. I like how it is kid size - yet still able to poke a couple holes for those little arms. Both him and Grandma are happy with this purchase.
on November 19, 2015
I got this for my nephew for his 5th birthday. He loved it and wears it everywhere. He even submerged it in a sink full of water, and it still works. He has had it a month now and it hasn't been destroyed yet. If you have a 5 year old boy, you know that is a feat!
on January 1, 2015
I bought one for two different nephews. The watches come in a cool tin, but the watches themselves seem pretty cheap. My nephews loved the watches because they love ninja turtles, but I question that these watches will last long. Took me a bit to get the time to actually work on one of them.
on June 17, 2015
My grandson loved it...but it is not water proof and alas, did not last long. Colorful and cute for the money but perhaps not the right choice for a five year old.
review image
on January 13, 2018
Good watch, our kid loves it. As other reviews have mentioned, it will not fit a child (in our case a 6 year old) because of where the holes are on the band. So long as you are prepared to add an additional hole in the watch band, it is otherwise a good watch at this price that will make a great gift for a young TMNT fan.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 20, 2017
It's quite big. It doesn't fit well in a 5 year old. I guess this is for 8 yers old or more.
on February 1, 2016
This watch is not meant for long term used. My nephew pulled the strap the first day he wore it and the strap broke off from the watch. Kids will be kids, however, this shouldn't have happened.
on January 2, 2017
Decently watch for the young ones. Strap is pretty large, but was easy enough to add an extra hole to fit my 6 year old. Seems pretty durable.
on January 30, 2018
Brought it for grandson and he learning to tell time. he love it so much he want to bathe with it...:)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse