- Paperback: 229 pages
- Publisher: Mcfarland (February 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786466421
- ISBN-13: 978-0786466429
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.7 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,669,641 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Teens, TV and Tunes: The Manufacturing of American Adolescent Culture
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Writer and independent scholar Doyle Greene is the author of several books. He lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Browse award-winning titles. See more