Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 171 reviews
on October 21, 2011
I recently relocated, and bought these to help organize my life. They were well worth the money. The small bag easily holds all of my manicure tools, a few hand lotions, and about 6 or seven nail polishes with a bit of room for more. The hangar bag holds all of my regularly used makeup and brushes in the pockets, and all of the unopened backup in the bottom pouch, which is pretty big. It seems pretty well made, but I'm not particularly hard on it. They pretty much just "sit there."

However, Its worth noting that these are not particularly small bags. You could easily put all your small bathroom stuff for a weekend trip in it, but you might have a lot of room left over. I'd recommend this for longer trips or everyday use.
on November 19, 2016
As a frequent traveler, I LOVE this hanging travel organizer!!! Would definitely recommend for anyone who needs a good travel toiletry bag. After a year of frequent use these photos show mine is still in perfect condition.

PROS
-The top netted area fits small things like a toothbrush, qtips, contact case, razor, etc. I usually put hair accessories and jewelry in the middle two pouches.
-The bottom section is HUGE and fits things like makeup remover, face wash, moisturizer (full size!).
-All three sections have a zipper to keep everything in place.
-You can roll it up and close it with the Velcro patches and it fits in a suitcase or carry on.
-The hook makes it great to hang up on a towel rack or door handle.

Please rate this review as HELPFUL if it assisted you in making a decision!
review image review image review image
on September 12, 2015
This little bag is awesome! Carries all of my toiletries perfectly, and it matches my weekender bag great ! The color is bold and bright. Arrived on time within a week of my purchase.
review image review image
on February 16, 2016
Gave this a part of a birthday present to my daughter and she loves, loves, loves it. She is 15 and uses it for traveling and also at home. She hung it up in back of the closet of her bathroom door. When we are ready to travel she gets it rolls it up and packs it. The color is cute and just the right size.
on December 29, 2015
It's cute a little smaller than expected but it's perfect I love it
review image review image review image
on January 20, 2016
PROS: Cute, sturdy and bigger than I had expected. I use this to keep everything from being all over the sink and I think it would be GREAT for travel. You can't beat it for the price. CONS: Not quite machine washable because of the cardboard insert just under the hanger (I'm guessing that getting that wet would ruin it and I don't see a way to take it out) Also not a big fan of that warning tag that says something to the effect of "this contains materials that according to the state of California could cause cancer" My hubs says not to worry about it but kinda creeps me out :P
on February 26, 2017
I like it all around with one exception. The zippers are not reinforced on the edges and if you close it or open it with "gusto" they will come off the tracks. I sent the first one back, and received a replacement. When I received the replacement, I used my sewing machine to reinforce BOTH ends of ALL of the zippers.
... Now I don't worry about the zipper coming off the track if I'm zipping it quickly.
on April 3, 2016
Great idea, and love the price but most of the zippers broke and the center pockets are too small. They should've just made two separate pockets or one big pocket. The two compartments only made the zipper and track of the zipper fall apart. Also it's very bulky for my carry on. Took up half of my luggage on one side but thankfully I packed thin items.

I only used this item once and now that it's all broken I can only use the bottom compartment, which again is too large and bulky.
on September 18, 2015
For the price and personality, I love these. I purchased 5 different ones for each family member. I gave it 3 stars because this pink zebra print came with a separated seam in the mesh section, like the machine missed catching it while sewing the binding. Definitely a QA issue. I sewed it up quick, but most would probably send it back. The other 4 have been just fine and I'm quite pleased overall.
on August 16, 2013
I bought it for my 11 year old daughter, who enjoys packing her own things when we travel. It is a very well made product, which comfortably fits all of my daughter's toiletries. She loves the colors on this case as well.