Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Teeter Contour L5 Inversion Table
|Price:||$564.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System: The extra-long handle for the ankle lock system reduces the need for bending; made of aerospace-grade stainless steel with a gravity lock safety system.
- One-Click Balance Feature: The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap – one click transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame.
- Sleek Frame Design: Creates both an aesthetic and functional benefit – the style is like none other in the market and the curve of the front legs allow easier mounting and dismounting.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- Patent-pending Pivot System: Ensures a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Teeter Difference
FDA-Registered 510(k) Medical Device
The Teeter is an effective, FDA Registered 510(k) medical device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles. The Teeter helps to alleviate Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome* *Issue Date: 12/31/17; Number: K162072; Issuer: Dept. of Health and Human Service, FDA.
How Teeter Naturally Relieves Back Pain
Teeter can offer relief for many back pain conditions because of the use of Gravity & Body Weight to decompress the spine. The secret is how Teeter helps to rejuvenate discs, relieve pressure on nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension Naturally.
You'l not only Feel better, you'll Move better because you'll have improved flexibility and less muscle tension, and Look better thanks to improved spinal alignment & posture.
Features at a Glance:
- FlexTech Table Bed
- Extra-Long Ankle Lock Handle
- Large, Rubber-Coated Handles
- Precision balancing, 1-Click balance feature
- Patented wrap-around Ankle Cups
- Decompression Arch & Acupressure Nodes Accessories
- Pre-set Rotation & Secure Lock-out in Full Inversion
- 5-Step Assembly; Folds for Storage
Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System: Features our longest ankle lock handle to reduce the need for bending when securing the ankles. Made of aero-space grade stainless steel with a ratcheting micro-adjusting closure and gravity lock security.
Ergo-Embrace Supports: Surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels.
Ankle Comfort Dial: Offers an adjustable foot platform height for smaller or larger feet to ensure a comfortable fit.
Flex Technology Bed: Movable rib support system flexes with you to allow greater range of motion during stretching and exercise.
Best Bed to Decompress: Smooth bed surface enhances decompression and results, unlike upholstered beds that allow the body to sink into the bed and inhibit body slide.
Large Support-Hand Grips: Rubber-coated for comfort and provide easy-reach assistance during inversion.
Acupressure Nodes & Decompression Arch: Nodes deliver trigger-point release while the Arch provides increased traction of the back of the neck.
Patented Pivot System with 1-Click Balance: Ensures smooth, whisper-soft rotation and control. Easily adjust the balance point setting without removing the bed from the frame. EZ-Angle Tether features preset markings at 20,40, and 60 degrees for easy rotational control.
Over 35 Years of Experience
With nearly four decades of experience and hundreds of advancements to maximize control, comfort, and effectiveness, Teeter Inversion Tables are built to better deliver the benefits for relief you can feel!
Voluntary compliance and testing to consumer products safety standards specific to inversion tables means you can put your trust in Teeter.
UL (Underwriter Laboratories) Certification
Look for the UL Mark on the product! – the only way to ensure that an inversion table is independently certified for quality!
Teeter Inversion Tables are UL certified and outperform in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly.*
*Issue Date: 12/06/07; Number: E215459; Issuer: Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
High-Grade Materials Ensure Durability
Patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure reliability.
Simplest Assembly Yet
Just 5 steps and 13 minutes to get on your way to experiencing the benefits of inversion! Arrives mostly pre-assembled – just click together the main components, add handles, and you're set!
Interactive 3-D Instructions: Download the free BILT assembly app to help make assembly even easier!
|EP-560 Ltd.||EP-960||EP-960 Ltd.||EP-970 Ltd.||Contour L5|
|FDA Registered 510(k) Device||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Extended Handle Ankle Lock System||✓||✓||✓|
|Preset Angle Control||✓||Yes - Deluxe||Yes - Deluxe||Yes - Deluxe||Yes - Deluxe|
|Precision Rotation with Full Inversion Option||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes, Plus 1-Touch Rotation Adjustment|
|Extended Support Handles||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Folds for Storage||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|User Settings||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decided to purchase the Teeter Contour L5 to see if this could possibly help me. Funny but the day I received it, my back was screaming at me, threatening to put me out of commission again. Managed to get it put together by myself, adjusted it for my height (5') and climbed on. Laid level then went to 60 degrees. Everything in my pockets fell out but I stayed put . . it felt so GOOD to stretch my whole body. Gently moved back to an upright position, reached down, unlocked my feet and climbed off.
Since that day so many months ago, my back has not even hinted that I've overworked it. But then, I am now proactive . . . after feeding my horses in the evening, I take 15 minutes for myself and stretch out on my Teeter. Not only does it decompress your discs but It's good for your overall circulation and you don't need to hang upside down like a bat to get the benefits from it. I seem to sleep better after laying on it too. I do believe this is one of my better investments.
I wouldn't be without my Teeter! And now thanks to my Teeter, I'll be a much healthier 72 in June.
Please note: My first review (above) was posted shortly after I bought my Teeter in 2015 but when
I added the UPDATE (below), Amazon changed the date of the original review from 2015 to today,
August 2, 2017.
NOTE: I have been using my Teeter for OVER TWO (2) YEARS NOW with TERRIFIC RESULTS!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
UPDATE: August 2, 2017 . . Well I turned 74 a couple of months ago and am still living on my farm and moving
hay bales caring for 5 horses and stretching out on my Teeter on a fairly regular basis. My back has remained
in good health and to be honest, I just can't imagine being without my Teeter.
My conclusion: My Teeter Contour L5 is NO doubt, the BEST INVESTMENT I EVER MADE. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Quality Built to Last as long as I do and beyond. Fully expect to be using it when I am in my 80's.
It is extremely well made and solid, easy to assemble. I did purchase the heating pad which doesn't put out a ton of heat but the vibration on your back feels great and I'm sure is far more comfortable than not having it.
Seriously has changed my back...HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!