Teeter Contour L5 Inversion Table
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Deluxe EZ-Reach™ Ankle System: The extra-long handle for the ankle lock system reduces the need for bending; made of aerospace-grade stainless steel with a gravity lock safety system.
- One-Click Balance Feature: The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap – one click transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame.
- Sleek Frame Design: Creates both an aesthetic and functional benefit – the style is like none other in the market and the curve of the front legs allow easier mounting and dismounting.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- Patent-pending Pivot System: Ensures a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A modern twist on a classic design, the beautiful, sleek Contour L5 Inversion Table provides unparalleled user-friendliness and security. The ergonomic Flex-Technology™ bed and Deluxe EZ-Reach™ Ankle System enhance the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief. Just a few minutes a day on the Teeter can naturally stretch the back and spine to help relieve back pain, improve joint health, and increase flexibility, plus build and tone muscles with inverted exercises.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Decided to purchase the Teeter Contour L5 to see if this could possibly help me. Funny but the day I received it, my back was screaming at me, threatening to put me out of commission again. Managed to get it put together by myself, adjusted it for my height (5') and climbed on. Laid level then went to 60 degrees. Everything in my pockets fell out but I stayed put . . it felt so GOOD to stretch my whole body. Gently moved back to an upright position, reached down, unlocked my feet and climbed off.
Since that day so many months ago, my back has not even hinted that I've overworked it. But then, I am now proactive . . . after feeding my horses in the evening, I take 15 minutes for myself and stretch out on my Teeter. Not only does it decompress your discs but It's good for your overall circulation and you don't need to hang upside down like a bat to get the benefits from it. I seem to sleep better after laying on it too. I do believe this is one of my better investments.
I wouldn't be without my Teeter! And now thanks to my Teeter, I'll be a much healthier 72 in June.
Please note: My first review (above) was posted shortly after I bought my Teeter in 2015 but when
I added the UPDATE (below), Amazon changed the date of the original review from 2015 to today,
August 2, 2017.
NOTE: I have been using my Teeter for OVER TWO (2) YEARS NOW with TERRIFIC RESULTS!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
UPDATE: August 2, 2017 . . Well I turned 74 a couple of months ago and am still living on my farm and moving
hay bales caring for 5 horses and stretching out on my Teeter on a fairly regular basis. My back has remained
in good health and to be honest, I just can't imagine being without my Teeter.
My conclusion: My Teeter Contour L5 is NO doubt, the BEST INVESTMENT I EVER MADE. No ifs, ands, or buts!
Quality Built to Last as long as I do and beyond. Fully expect to be using it when I am in my 80's.