Consider this available item
Teeter EP-960 Inversion Table, Extended Ankle Lock Handle, FDA Registered
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM FEATURES: Extended ankle lock handle for easy securing. Extra-long Stretch Max Handles and Traction Handles for added stretching options and assistance. Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses tract
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups for ergonomic fit. Contoured Bed flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It's easy to do - simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position.
- HIGH GRADE MATERIALS FOR RELIABILTY: Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings for durability.
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full ; Easy 5-Step Assembly; 35-Year Legacy; 300 lb., 4ft 8in- 6ft 6in user capacity.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Patented Features Deliver Better Pain Relief
Better than Foam: Beware of gimmicks! Padded beds let your body sink in which STOPS decompression. The firm, yet comfortable surface of the ComforTrak Bed provides a better spine-elongating stretch for maximum pain-relieving benefits.
Boost Your Pain Relief with Included Accessories:
LUMBAR BRIDGE - Adds deeper traction for the lower back, taking even more pressure off the discs, plus helps to square misaligned hips.
ACUPRESSURE NODES - Provide trigger point relief to release painful muscle tension. Both are adjustable or removable.
Features at a Glance
- Extended Ankle Lock Handle
- Stretch Max Handles
- EZ-Reach Traction Handles
- Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge included
- ComforTrak Bed with Hand Grips
- Precision Balanced; Pre-Set Rotation Control
- Frustration-Free Assembly; Folds for Storage
- FDA Registered 510(k) Device
EZ-Reach Ankle System
Features triple-lock security and extended handle to reduce the need for bending when securing the ankles.
Ergo Embrace Supports
Surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels.
Ankle Comfort Dial
Adjustable foot platform height for smaller or larger feet to ensure a comfortable fit.
Patented ComforTrak Bed
Smooth bed surface enhances decompression and results, unlike upholstered beds that allow the body to sink into the bed and inhibit body slide.
Built into the ComforTrak Bed and Frame provide targeted stretching and decompression options.
Stretch Max Handles
Extra-long grip surface for assistance and even more stretching options.
Add decompression at lesser angles or option to gently push and release handles for smooth and rhythmic oscillation.
Features preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees for easy rotational control.
Folds easily for storage; no disassembly required.
Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge
Attach right onto the Table Bed to deliver trigger-point release and support of the lower back for deeper decompression.
Easy to Use
Over 35 Years of Experience
With nearly four decades of experience and hundreds of advancements to maximize control, comfort, and effectiveness, Teeter Inversion Tables are built to better deliver the benefits for relief you can feel!
Voluntary compliance and testing to consumer products safety standards specific to inversion tables means you can put your trust in Teeter.
UL (Underwriter Laboratories) Certification
Look for the UL Mark on the product! - the only way to ensure that an inversion table is independently certified for quality!
Teeter Inversion Tables are UL certified and outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly.
*Issue Date: 12/06/07; Number: E215459; Issuer: Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Space-Saving Storage Feature
The Teeter folds for storage in seconds to conserve space while not in use - no disassembly required.
Storage dimensions: 20 inch x 28.8 inch x 66 inch (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
Simplest Assembly Yet
Just 5 steps and 13 minutes to get on your way to experiencing the benefits of inversion! Arrives mostly pre-assembled - just click together the main components, add handles, and you're set!
Interactive 3-D instructions: Download the free BILT assembly app to help make assembly even easier!
US-Based customer support is here to help if you need it.
|FitSpine X1||FitSpine X3||EP-960||EP-960 Ltd.||EP-970 Ltd.||FitSpine LX9|
|Extended Support Handles||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|EZ-Stretch Traction Handles||-||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Extended Handle Ankle Lock System||-||✓ – Deluxe||✓||✓||✓ – Deluxe||✓ – Deluxe|
|Preset Angle Control||✓||✓ – Deluxe||✓ – Deluxe||✓ – Deluxe||✓ – Deluxe||✓ – Deluxe|
|Precision Rotation with Full Inversion Option||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|FlexTech Bed with 8-Point Floating Suspension||✓||✓||-||-||-||✓|
|FDA-Registered & UL Certified||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|User Settings||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs|
User Manual [PDF ]Installation Manual [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 84 x 29 x 86 inches; 70 Pounds
- Item model number : E61009L
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 4, 2013
- Manufacturer : Hang Ups
- ASIN : B00EZ4OMJM
- Customer Reviews:
must be at least 18 & over 2 purchase