Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering
|Price:||$299.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups are made from specialty foam. Contoured Bed with Hand Grips flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the upright position.
- HIGH GRADE MATERIALS FOR RELIABILITY: Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings for durability.
- TRUST TEETER: UL Safety Certification; 5-year Full Warranty; Easy 5-Step Assembly; 35-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4ft 8in- 6ft 6in user capacity.
- FDA CLEARED: Teeter is the ONLY FDA cleared inversion table indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, spinal stenosis, facet syndrome and more! (see below).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Teeter Difference
The Teeter is an effective, FDA-cleared Class 1 medical device designed to decompress the spine and stretch supporting muscles, helping to alleviate Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome*.
UL (Underwriter Laboratories) Certification
Teeter Inversion Tables are UL safety certified and outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly.
High-Grade Materials Ensure Durability
Patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure reliability and backed by 5-year full warranty*.
*For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
EP-560 at a Glance:
- Patented wrap-around Ankle Cups
- Comfortrak Bed with Hand Grips
- Stretch Assist Handles
- Precision Balanced
- Pre-set Rotation
- Secure Lock-out in Full Inversion
- Easy 5-Step Assembly
- Folds for Storage
- FDA Cleared
- Third Party Certified
- 5-year Full Warranty
- User Guide & DVD
Built for the Benefits
- Ergo-Embrace Supports: Surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: Offers an adjustable foot platform height for smaller or larger feet to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds: Built into the ComforTrak Bed and Frame for added stretching and decompression options.
- Stretch Assist Handles: Provide assistance and stretching with embossed inversion angle guide.
- Comfortrak Bed: Contoured bed flexes for comfort, while smooth surface promotes body slide to optimize stretch and back pain relief.
- Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge (sold separately): Attach right onto the Table Bed to deliver trigger-point release and support of the lower back for deeper decompression.
Easy to Use
Inverting with a Teeter is easy! Simply set it for your height, lock in your ankles, recline and relax.
Arm movements shift your body weight for total control over your rotation with minimal effort.
Pre-Set Rotation Options
Adjustable safety tether allows for easy adjustability and rotational control.
Secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
Space-Saving Storage Feature
The Teeter folds for storage in seconds to conserve space while not in use - no disassembly required!
Storage dimensions: 20 inch x 28.8 inch x 66 inch (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
Simplest Assembly Yet
Just 5 steps/13 minutes - arrives mostly preassembled! Simply click together main components, add handles, and start feeling the benefits.
Includes full-color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD with 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines.
Teeterlink App: Enhance your experience: access interactive 3D assembly instructions, track usage and pain levels, get reminders and customized guidance, support and more!
|Contour L5||EP-560 Ltd||EP-560 Sport||EP-960 Ltd||EP-970 Ltd|
|FDA Cleared & UL Certified||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Extended Handle Ankle Lock System||Deluxe||No||No||Yes||Deluxe|
|Stretch Tools to Improve Decompression||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Precision Rotation With Full Inversion Option||Yes, Plus 1-Touch Rotation Adjustment||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Preset Rotation Control||Deluxe||Yes||Yes||Deluxe||Deluxe|
|Ability To Customize||Compatible, Sold Separately||Included With LTD Version Only||Included With LTD Version Only||Included With LTD Version Only||Included With LTD Version Only|
|Folds For Storage||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|User Settings||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.|
THE TEETER EP-560 sets the standard in comfort with patented wrap-around Ankle Cups for support , while the Comfortrak bed optimizes stretch with smooth surface and flexible, countered shape. Grips in the bed and frame provide additional traction and stretching options. Teeter precision rotation gives you complete rotational control with just simple arm movements for easy return upright! EXPERIENCE THE TEETER DIFFERENCE: Teeter is the only FDA-Cleared inversion table on the market indicated for back pain, herniated disc, sciatic, and more! Teeter inversion table are a result of a 35-year legacy to include an unmatched 5-year full warranty, hassle-free assembly, precision engineering and third-party safety certification with UL listed label. Certified quality with UL listed label means that Teeter Inversion Tables consistently outperform the competition for endurance and rotational control with patented security features and heat-treated steel parts for unmatched security and durability. Trust Teeter for a Better Back, Better Body.
Top Customer Reviews
So with all the high ratings, why should you spend the extra money on a Teeter? This is a difficult question to answer unless you have previously purchased a lower to mid-range table. I purchased two different tables in the last ten years before I invested into a Teeter. I bought and sold my previous tables during different moves to avoid shipping/moving costs. Inversion tables hold their value very well so they are easy to sell.
Recently I moved once again (yes, I move a lot) and luckily this time around I owned a pair of gravity boots. The problem was not moving my boots, it was my lease that forbid me from drilling into any door frames. Once again it was time to grab a new table on Amazon.
I always wanted a Teeter and my back needed it. So I finally took the plunge and spent the money.
I was amazed as soon as I opened the box and saw the frame. It was beautiful. Thick solid construction and a beautiful dark charcoal finish. The leg extension was fitted with two contoured ankle locks. Most of the cheaper inversion tables just have a bar to trap your feet.
The set-up was easy. Only six screws and the main parts were easy to seat.
So what makes a Teeter a true 5 star?
-Very solid construction. The frame is a good 3x the weight of my previous tables. This keeps the table from making any squeeking noises and the base from wobbling as you flip backwards.
- The main table in contrast to the base is light but strong and comfortable. The strong blue backing is a huge step up from the cheap stuffed vinyl boards that are standard on most other tables. The cheaper models usually have the table back screwed into a metal frame that gets wobbly and creeky pretty fast.
- The ankle supports are fitted perfectly and mold to your ankles. Much more comfortable than a singe bar lock.
- The leg extension is also solid and heavy with an easy scale to determine what length you should set it to. It is does not wiggle at all.
- The balance may be the best feature. It is extremely accurate and controlled. The cheaper brands can flip faster and make it harder to pull yourself back up. If you adjust the leg bar one notch you can feel the difference but only slightly. With the cheaper brands one notch could give you an unwanted quick flip.
- Like floating on air. The solid base and the light table are the perfect combo for smooth controlled movement.
- Beautiful look and not a vinyl eye sore.
This table is more than worth it. Invest in a Teeter and you will not be disappointed. The mechanics of a Teeter actually make you want to use it. My other tables were more of a chore.
I never write reviews this long but I felt this product deserved it. If you are on the fence, I hope this review helps you take the plunge and buy the best. You won't regret it.
So there I was, hanging by my ankles at 60 degrees. My back seared, it tighened up, it... went off like a shotgun blast. CRAAAAAAAAAACK! I could breathe, I could feel my hand, I could feel my, OMG, I COULD FEEL MY BODY!
In that instant, the EP-560 paid for itself. My Chiropractor had been attempting to adjust that spot in my back for months. Two minutes on the hang up, and I was the most well adjusted guy in town!
My wife spent her first 10 minutes on the EP-560 and when she got off she was so thrilled that she sat down and actually cried. Her shoulders were supple, not rock hard, her neck was relaxed and her mid back was pain free for the first time in years. It paid for itself again right there.
I wouldn't trade it for the world, and while I would gladly pay twice the price for this product, I'm glad that I didn't. Get this table, you will not regret it.
Thanks so much Teeter Team, I owe you big!