4-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FDA CLEARED: Teeter is the ONLY FDA cleared inversion table indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, spinal stenosis, facet syndrome and more! (see below)
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups are made from specialty foam. Contoured Bed with Hand Grips flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the upright position
- HIGH GRADE MATERIALS FOR RELIABILITY: Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings for durability
- TRUST TEETER: UL Safety Certification; 5-year Full Warranty; Easy 5-Step Assembly; 35-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4ft 8in- 6ft 6in user capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Teeter Difference
The Teeter is an effective, FDA-Cleared Class 1 medical device designed to decompress the spine and stretch supporting muscles, helping to alleviate Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome*.
UL (Underwriter Laboratories) Certification
Teeter Inversion Tables are UL certified and outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly.
High-Grade Materials Ensure Durability
Patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure reliability and backed by 5-year full warranty*.
*For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Features at a Glance:
- Comfortrak Bed with Hand Grips
- Patented wrap-around Ankle Cups
- Stretch Assist Handles
- Precision Balanced
- Pre-set Rotation
- Easy 5-Step Assembly
- Folds for Storage
- FDA Cleared
- Third Party Safety Certified
- 5-year Full Warranty
- User Guide & DVD
Built for the Benefits
Ergo-Embrace Supports: Surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels.
Ankle Comfort Dial: Offers an adjustable foot platform height for smaller or larger feet to ensure a comfortable fit.
Grip-and-Stretch Handholds: Built into the ComforTrak Bed and Frame for added stretching and decompression options.
Stretch Assist Handles: Provide assistance and stretching with embossed inversion angle guide.
Comfortrak Bed: Contoured bed flexes for comfort, while smooth surface promotes body slide to optimize stretch and back pain relief.
Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge (sold separately): Attach right onto the Table Bed to deliver trigger-point release and support of the lower back for deeper decompression.
Easy to Use
Inverting with a Teeter is easy! Simply set it for your height, lock in your ankles, recline and relax.
Arm movements shift your body weight for total control over your rotation with minimal effort.
Pre-Set Rotation Options
Adjustable safety tether allows for easy adjustability and rotational control.
Secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
Space-Saving Storage Feature
The Teeter folds for storage in seconds to conserve space while not in use - no disassembly required.
Storage dimensions: 20 inch x 28.8 inch x 66 inch (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
Simplest Assembly Yet
Just 5 steps and 13 minutes to get on your way to experiencing the benefits of inversion! Arrives mostly preassembled - just click together the main components, add handles, and you're set!
Interactive 3-D Instructions: Download the free BILT assembly app to help make assembly even easier!
User Guides: Full-color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use. 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines included.
|EP-560 Ltd. with Bonus Accessories||EP-560 Sport||EP-960 Ltd||EP-970 Ltd||Contour L5||EP-560|
|Extended Handle Ankle Lock System||✓||✓||✓|
|Stretch Tools to Improve Decompression||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Precision Rotation With Full Inversion Option||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes, Plus 1-Touch Rotation Adjustment||✓|
|Preset Rotation Control||✓||✓||Yes - Deluxe||Yes - Deluxe||Yes - Deluxe||✓|
|Ability To Customize||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Sold Separately|
|Folds for Storage||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|User Settings||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.|
THE TEETER EP-560 sets the standard in comfort with patented wrap-around Ankle Cups for support , while the Comfortrak bed optimizes stretch with smooth surface and flexible, countered shape. Grips in the bed and frame provide additional traction and stretching options. Teeter precision rotation gives you complete rotational control with just simple arm movements for easy return upright! EXPERIENCE THE TEETER DIFFERENCE: Teeter is the only FDA-Cleared inversion table on the market indicated for back pain, herniated disc, sciatic, and more! Teeter inversion table are a result of a 35-year legacy to include an unmatched 5-year full warranty, hassle-free assembly, precision engineering and third-party safety certification with UL listed label. Certified quality with UL listed label means that Teeter Inversion Tables consistently outperform the competition for endurance and rotational control with patented security features and heat-treated steel parts for unmatched security and durability. Trust Teeter for a Better Back, Better Body.
Style Name: EP-560
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerATTENTION all customers that reside in the states of CO, VT, PA, KY: Important state-specific tax collection information can be found at http://teeter.com/Information/tax-disclaimer/
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is not a whimsical review. I conducted a lot of research and used the equipment extensively before writing this review so I hope it might help you in some way, shape, or form. After years of testimonials, watching infomercials, claims of health benefits, desire to improve posture, speaking to chiropractors & doctors, watching vampires hang upside down in movies, etc, etc, etc, I for many years considered getting a Teeter inversion table. I put an enormous amount of trust into everything Teeter claimed over many years, bit the bullet, recently finally took the plunge, and ordered the EP-560 from Amazon. Here are SOME benefits:
1) Consider the inversion table an exercise machine that rejuvenates you & your well being, re-energizes you, provides a workout for your back, and in the fully inverted position sit-ups are extremely effective.
2) Using it only a few minutes a day will improve your posture within weeks if not days, as well as your back, and flatten your stomach.
3) It elongates your life, improves your lungs & breathing, and your abdomen also gets a workout.
4) I consulted with some chiropractors and doctors who highly recommend it.
5) Using it regularly just makes you feel better all around and improves your physique.
6) My favorite method of use is to invert around 70 degrees for a few minutes, relax and get a good stretch, etc, then 90 degrees for a few minutes, and then fully invert for around 5 minutes, while doing some twists, sit-ups, and other exercises, in the fully inverted position.
7) My apartment is around ~1000 square feet so before ordering I was concerned about how much space it might take up. I keep the fully assembled inversion table up in my small guest bedroom which btw has in it quite a bit of other furniture (sofa, desk, chest of drawers, night table), and surprisingly the space it takes up is fine. If you want to store it, just plop off the bed, fold up the stand, and stick both in a closet, under a bed, or lean them against a wall. IMO it's a bit too "industrial looking" for a living room but it'd be pretty cool if Teeter developed a model that meshed with living room decor.
I really wanted to give the EP-560 a 5-star rating which for me implies "close to perfection", or at minimum 4 stars, but unfortunately I feel compelled to give it only 3.5 stars. This review is based on a combination of the EP-560 itself, as well as the Teeter company.
Amazon absolutely deserves 5 stars for its customer service and handling of this product, however with respect to the EP-560 itself and the Teeter brand wrt to its products in general, they are definitely the best inversion tables and highest rated in the market, but having been in business for around 30 years, I feel that Teeter could do a better job in getting its act together a bit better.
1) First off it is clear from the title and description that this EP-560 is advertised with bonus Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge. The item did not ship with these accessories which a few other reviews also state, Teeter promised to send them, and 2 weeks later they are still yet to be received.
2) Assembly definitely does not take only 20 minutes as claimed and stated in instructions, especially if you've never assembled one before. Also, with the prospect of hanging upside down should one really rush to get everything fully assembled in 20 mins??? Not that anyone that is new could do it in that time anyway. It seems irresponsible for Teeter to make this claim. Many other Amazon reviews also state it takes much longer. Folks - TAKE YOUR TIME assembling the table -- READ the instructions, WATCH the video, learn how all the parts work & fit together, make sure everything is correctly positioned, tightened appropriately, etc.
3) Teeter advertises and strongly emphasizes the durability, quality, and strength, of its components. There are some components, parts, bolts, screws, that are not as strong & durable as claimed. In fact, parts of the steel//table started to compress when tightening the bolts, and some other nuts & bolts almost got stripped. Also one screw, albeit not a critical one nor one that is important, has never been installed.
4) A very common complaint of many folks is that they feel some discomfort & pain in their Ankles & Feet while inverted. After around 30 years in business could Teeter not develop a better system to address this as a STANDARD component that ships with the product? I find it MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE to wear socks which is much less painful than wearing sneakers as suggested by Teeter in all its instructions which emphasizes wearing running shoes or tennis shoes. Also, I don't like snapping the assembly tightly around my ankles - in fact it's much nicer pretty LOOSE - don't worry you'll still remain secure. I found an article on the web pasted here:
"Tip #1 - Wear Socks While Inverting - While most people will recommend wearing shoes, one of the most comfortable ways of inverting is actually to wear only regular length socks on your feet. This will give you some cushioning between your feet/ankles and the ankle padding, making inversion much more comfortable.
Wearing shoes, on the other hand, has one downfall - it can end up putting more stress on your ankles and make it more uncomfortable. While this is not true with everyone, many people have found that they are even less comfortable wearing shoes than simply inverting with bare feet".
5) Now for the Tether Strap - why does it allow for ONLY 60 degrees of inversion? As you become more and more accustomed to inversion, but still not full inversion, and you feel more comfortable using the tether strap, you'd like to invert greater than just 60 degrees. The tether strap could EASILY offer more than just 60 degrees inversion and this would be such an EASY FIX for Teeter -- just make them longer!!!
6) Next, I was expecting much better knowledge from Teeter's Customer Service. I asked them very simple questions which after around 30 years they should be able to address right off the top of their heads. For example, I asked what Teeter's comments are about "blood going to your head"? All they could speak about was the table itself and its use which did not address my question. After around 30 years in the business of inversion, Teeter cannot train it's folks to comment on blood pressure??? Here's a snippet of an article I found written by Dr. Bryant:
"Bryant: "These have been marketed to people with back problems and for exercise. When the body is inverted, or turned over, the spine supposedly gets some relief from stress of gravity. People perform abdominal exercises and others from the inverted position". "The blood pressure in your eyes and blood vessels in the head and neck area are increased, which could be dangerous for individuals with heart disease, stroke, or glaucoma risk factors."
7) Another question I had for Teeter's customer service was: "Are you aware of any circumstances when folks have not used the table correctly or things that led to other issues"? Again Teeter's customer service just commented on the product and how to use it. I was astonished that after around 30 years in business Teeter could not comment on JUST ONE ISSUE a person might have had. Here's a snippet of an article I found written by Dr. Fichera:
"Fichera: "I was advised never to exercise in the inverted position. Inversion puts a lot of pressure on the lower back. Men especially have this problem because they hold a huge portion of their weight in the upper body region. When they are inverted, the pressure shifts to the lower body, which can put pressure on the spine. For a certain percentage of the population, this could be very hazardous. There are other ways to strengthen the spinal muscles."
After 30+ years customer service reps at Teeter are not able to address ONLY ONE issue that customers might have had??? What about discomfort in the ankles & feet?
8) Finally, please don't take this review the wrong way - I'm NOT dissing the table per se - but there are some processes or things that could be improved after around 30 years in business. There are numerous pros - health benefits, best rated, glowing reviews, highly recommended, and the machine is sturdy & aesthetically pleasing versus other brands. I enjoy the table and will keep it but do have a tiny bit of remorse on not buying one that would suffice while saving a couple $100 bucks.
Many of you might consider the shortcomings I stated rather trivial, and you are correct that the benefits far outweigh the issues mentioned, but in my opinion it's perplexing that after around thirty years in business, shortcomings that MUST be known and could easily be addressed are not, hence the 3.5 star rating.
The foam ankle pieces are hard and uncomfortable. I have purchased sponges as suggested by another reviewer on here and it has improved the situation but it still leaves something to be desired.
I have been using this daily and have not noticed much results yet.
So there I was, hanging by my ankles at 60 degrees. My back seared, it tighened up, it... went off like a shotgun blast. CRAAAAAAAAAACK! I could breathe, I could feel my hand, I could feel my, OMG, I COULD FEEL MY BODY!
In that instant, the EP-560 paid for itself. My Chiropractor had been attempting to adjust that spot in my back for months. Two minutes on the hang up, and I was the most well adjusted guy in town!
My wife spent her first 10 minutes on the EP-560 and when she got off she was so thrilled that she sat down and actually cried. Her shoulders were supple, not rock hard, her neck was relaxed and her mid back was pain free for the first time in years. It paid for itself again right there.
I wouldn't trade it for the world, and while I would gladly pay twice the price for this product, I'm glad that I didn't. Get this table, you will not regret it.
I've used it for 3 days and the relief I've experienced is amazing! I slowly invert to about 45 or 50 degrees and with some stretching I am able to self-adjust my lower back and hips. It produces immediate relief!
I recommend watching the CD that comes with it before just jumping right into it like I did! It's no fun swinging like a pendulum, fully inverted. The video explains how to set the height, responsiveness and foot height within the ankle supports. It truly works just like in the commercial through control by raising and lowering your arms. I love this thing!!! I'm here again to look for accessories.