Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied inversion table
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 1 hour
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: Patented wrap-around ankle cups are made from specialty foam. Contoured Bed with Hand Grips flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the upright position.
- HIGH GRADE MATERIALS FOR RELIABILITY: Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings for durability.
- TRUST TEETER: UL Safety Certification; 5-year Full Warranty; Easy 5-Step Assembly; 35-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4ft 8in- 6ft 6in user capacity.
- FDA CLEARED: Teeter is the ONLY FDA cleared inversion table indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, spinal stenosis, facet syndrome and more! (see below).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Teeter Difference
FDA-Cleared & Health Canada Approved
The Teeter is an effective, FDA-Cleared & Health Canada Approved Class 1 medical device designed to decompress the spine and stretch supporting muscles, helping to alleviate Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome*.
UL (Underwriter Laboratories) Certification
Teeter Inversion Tables are UL safety certified and outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly.
High-Grade Materials Ensure Durability
Patented security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure reliability and backed by 5-year full warranty*.
*For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
EP-560 at a Glance:
- Patented wrap-around Ankle Cups
- Comfortrak Bed with Hand Grips
- Stretch Assist Handles
- Precision Balanced
- Pre-set Rotation
- Secure Lock-out in Full Inversion
- Easy 5-Step Assembly
- Folds for Storage
- FDA Cleared
- Third Party Certified
- 5-year Full Warranty
- User Guide & DVD
Built for the Benefits
- Ergo-Embrace Supports: Surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: Offers an adjustable foot platform height for smaller or larger feet to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds: Built into the ComforTrak Bed and Frame for added stretching and decompression options.
- Stretch Assist Handles: Provide assistance and stretching with embossed inversion angle guide.
- Comfortrak Bed: Contoured bed flexes for comfort, while smooth surface promotes body slide to optimize stretch and back pain relief.
- Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge (sold separately): Attach right onto the Table Bed to deliver trigger-point release and support of the lower back for deeper decompression.
Easy to Use
Inverting with a Teeter is easy! Simply set it for your height, lock in your ankles, recline and relax.
Arm movements shift your body weight for total control over your rotation with minimal effort.
Pre-Set Rotation Options
Adjustable safety tether allows for easy adjustability and rotational control.
Secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
Space-Saving Storage Feature
The Teeter folds for storage in seconds to conserve space while not in use - no disassembly required!
Storage dimensions: 20 inch x 28.8 inch x 66 inch (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
Simplest Assembly Yet
Just 5 steps/13 minutes - arrives mostly preassembled! Simply click together main components, add handles, and start feeling the benefits.
Includes full-color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD with 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines.
Teeterlink App: Enhance your experience: access interactive 3D assembly instructions, track usage and pain levels, get reminders and customized guidance, support and more!
|Contour L5||EP-560 Ltd||EP-560 Sport||EP-960 Ltd||EP-970 Ltd|
|FDA Cleared & UL Certified||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Extended Handle Ankle Lock System||Deluxe||No||No||Yes||Deluxe|
|Stretch Tools to Improve Decompression||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Precision Rotation With Full Inversion Option||Yes, Plus 1-Touch Rotation Adjustment||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Preset Rotation Control||Deluxe||Yes||Yes||Deluxe||Deluxe|
|Ability To Customize||Compatible, Sold Separately||Included With LTD Version Only||Included With LTD Version Only||Included With LTD Version Only||Included With LTD Version Only|
|Folds For Storage||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|User Settings||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.||4'8" - 6'6", 300 Lbs.|
THE TEETER EP-560 sets the standard in comfort with patented wrap-around Ankle Cups for support , while the Comfortrak bed optimizes stretch with smooth surface and flexible, countered shape. Grips in the bed and frame provide additional traction and stretching options. Teeter precision rotation gives you complete rotational control with just simple arm movements for easy return upright! EXPERIENCE THE TEETER DIFFERENCE: Teeter is the only FDA-Cleared inversion table on the market indicated for back pain, herniated disc, sciatic, and more! Teeter inversion table are a result of a 35-year legacy to include an unmatched 5-year full warranty, hassle-free assembly, precision engineering and third-party safety certification with UL listed label. Certified quality with UL listed label means that Teeter Inversion Tables consistently outperform the competition for endurance and rotational control with patented security features and heat-treated steel parts for unmatched security and durability. Trust Teeter for a Better Back, Better Body.
Style Name: EP-560
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So with all the high ratings, why should you spend the extra money on a Teeter? This is a difficult question to answer unless you have previously purchased a lower to mid-range table. I purchased two different tables in the last ten years before I invested into a Teeter. I bought and sold my previous tables during different moves to avoid shipping/moving costs. Inversion tables hold their value very well so they are easy to sell.
Recently I moved once again (yes, I move a lot) and luckily this time around I owned a pair of gravity boots. The problem was not moving my boots, it was my lease that forbid me from drilling into any door frames. Once again it was time to grab a new table on Amazon.
I always wanted a Teeter and my back needed it. So I finally took the plunge and spent the money.
I was amazed as soon as I opened the box and saw the frame. It was beautiful. Thick solid construction and a beautiful dark charcoal finish. The leg extension was fitted with two contoured ankle locks. Most of the cheaper inversion tables just have a bar to trap your feet.
The set-up was easy. Only six screws and the main parts were easy to seat.
So what makes a Teeter a true 5 star?
-Very solid construction. The frame is a good 3x the weight of my previous tables. This keeps the table from making any squeeking noises and the base from wobbling as you flip backwards.
- The main table in contrast to the base is light but strong and comfortable. The strong blue backing is a huge step up from the cheap stuffed vinyl boards that are standard on most other tables. The cheaper models usually have the table back screwed into a metal frame that gets wobbly and creeky pretty fast.
- The ankle supports are fitted perfectly and mold to your ankles. Much more comfortable than a singe bar lock.
- The leg extension is also solid and heavy with an easy scale to determine what length you should set it to. It is does not wiggle at all.
- The balance may be the best feature. It is extremely accurate and controlled. The cheaper brands can flip faster and make it harder to pull yourself back up. If you adjust the leg bar one notch you can feel the difference but only slightly. With the cheaper brands one notch could give you an unwanted quick flip.
- Like floating on air. The solid base and the light table are the perfect combo for smooth controlled movement.
- Beautiful look and not a vinyl eye sore.
This table is more than worth it. Invest in a Teeter and you will not be disappointed. The mechanics of a Teeter actually make you want to use it. My other tables were more of a chore.
I never write reviews this long but I felt this product deserved it. If you are on the fence, I hope this review helps you take the plunge and buy the best. You won't regret it.
1. It is sturdy and will easily hold up to 250 lbs. This is what you want when you're thinking about investing in an inversion table because it will give you the confidence to eventually fully invert and can prevent you from earning a neck brace.
2. It folds so that it can be put away in a corner or closet, BUT IT IS STILL A SEMI-HEAVY TABLE-about 60 lbs. Also keep in mind that the ankle part sticks out about 8 inches, so this isn't a table you can easily fold and slide under your bed (unless you have a very high bed). In addition, many inversion tables do not fold, which translates to taking up more space.
3. I'm fully convinced that Teeter is one of the top of the line brands for inversion tables because they use quality material. Once assembled, it is easy to use, but DO NOT RUSH into fully inverting. This is a mistake I made in a desperate attempt to relieve the tension in my back. While I was able to fully inert after day one, I wouldn't recommend until you're comfortable bringing yourself back up. Yes, it takes a little muscle to pull yourself up, but you can do it.
4. While the ankle straps are a little painful (especially when fully inverted), I've come to the conclusion that this is the small price you pay BUT the Teeter is probably the one that hurts the LEAST compared to other inversion tables. I say this because when I compared this table to the other $100-$200 tables, they didn't have the cushioning or support that this table does. I found that wrapping a towel will ease the pain, but you will get used to it and be glad feel MUCH safer strapped in these than another other cheaper table. I almost went the cheap route, but I'm glad I didn't!
Now for the bad. :(
1. It takes up quite a bit of space. The table can hold up to a 6ft 5in person, but you need about 8 feet across so that when you're inverting you don't hit anything on either side. It's also about 2 and half to 3ft wide. I also mentioned that it is about 60 lbs, so it's a little hard to move by yourself. I recommend dedicating a space of its own because moving this table around gets old fast.
2. Some of the parts don't line up (at least my didn't). If I'm spending a lot of money on a product, I expect everything to fit as it's supposed to. That being said, I was able to force some of the screws in place until they set and was able to use the table.
3. I mentioned this earlier, but it's strenuous on the ankles. However, this is a small price to pay for a healthier back. And no, this isn't a "it hurts good" sensation, it's a "WTF am I doing to myself" feeling because it numbs your ankles and you look like a newborn giraffe when you immediately try to walk after you get off the table; however, if you wait about 30 seconds, you'll be fine and get used to it.
Overall, the Teeter lives up to its expectations. From my experience, the first use I noticed a difference, but that feeling of it "working" went away within a few days, but that's not to say it actually stopped. Expect a sore but tolerable back for a week and a half or two, as your back is getting used to the stretching. Don't buy this table if you're limited on space and consider a back stretcher instead. Also, remember that it takes time to feel actual results. Eventually, I stopped slouching and have improved my posture and even sleep better. My back feels much better than it has before and I highly recommend this table for those with back issues. Though there are other cheaper inversion tables on the market, remember that this one has all the bells and whistles you want in an inversion table - the bridge to arch your back, the pressure point balls - and I guarantee that it will pay for itself if you're a frequent chiropractor visitor like I was.
So there I was, hanging by my ankles at 60 degrees. My back seared, it tighened up, it... went off like a shotgun blast. CRAAAAAAAAAACK! I could breathe, I could feel my hand, I could feel my, OMG, I COULD FEEL MY BODY!
In that instant, the EP-560 paid for itself. My Chiropractor had been attempting to adjust that spot in my back for months. Two minutes on the hang up, and I was the most well adjusted guy in town!
My wife spent her first 10 minutes on the EP-560 and when she got off she was so thrilled that she sat down and actually cried. Her shoulders were supple, not rock hard, her neck was relaxed and her mid back was pain free for the first time in years. It paid for itself again right there.
I wouldn't trade it for the world, and while I would gladly pay twice the price for this product, I'm glad that I didn't. Get this table, you will not regret it.