Built for the Benefits
Never before has an inversion table worked with your body the way the EP-series inversion tables do. The union of Flex Technology, combined with time-tested engineering and value-added features, have established Teeter as the best-selling, most popular inversion tables on the market today.
Moves as You Move
Teeter's patented Flex Technology design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion to promote realignment of the spine and relax muscles. With an ideal surface to encourage body slide for added decompression, the durable construction remains comfortable and features an adjustable head pillow.
One-of-a-kind engineering offers smooth rotation and controlled lockout in full inversion.
Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to meet any mandatory structural or performance requirements. Only Teeter meets the NEW UL 1647 standard. Unlike previous UL certifications, the new standard is designed to test the unique function of the inversion table and stimulate "real world" use, evaluating key safety factors.
- Ergonomic Flex-Technology moves with you to accommodate a greater range of motion
- Optimum decompression surface is smooth to reduce friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch
- No tear, no stain construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear and is easy to clean
- Ankle Comfort Dial is a new foot platform design that dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit
- Precision balancing tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are precisely balanced to promote fluid movement in the joints
- Pre-set rotation control; adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion
- Customizable and can be modified with accessories
- Vibration cushion with heated neck pillow with 10 vibrating motors and two heaters to help increase circulation and relax muscles
- Gravity boots provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles.
- EZ StretchTM traction handles provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation
- Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20 percent for a stable base, floor protection, and reduced sliding on hard surfaces
- Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts for reliability and security
- De-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation
- Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage
- Scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome
- Easy assembly in under 20 minutes; 90 percent pre-assembled
- Folds in just a few seconds to 28 by 16 by 66 inches for easy storage
- Owner's manual, instructional DVD with 5 healthy back routines
Benefits of Inversion:
- Rehydrates discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduces nerve pressure
- Realigns weight bearing skeleton
- Relaxes tense muscles
- Rejuvenates joint flexibility and range of movement
- Height Capacity: 4 feet 8 inches tall to 6 feet, 6 inches tall
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Assembled Dimensions: 83 by 28.5 by 88 inches
- Packaged Dimensions: 48.5 by 29.5 by 8.5 inches
- Packaged weight: 68 pounds
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty