Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

on August 19, 2012
This table is made so well, you can tell you will never need a warranty. The ankle brace is very good but for perfection, it could use one more generation for its design since that is what supports your weight inverted. This is a lifetime quality item, no doubt. I don't think this will slip under the bed. Once it's up, it's up. Wouldn't surprise me when guests all want to use it. I'll count on it.

The table is made well except for the ankle part it is horrible it leaves your ankles bruised and hurting bad. The rest of the machine I would say is good over all and I would recommend it. The only part that needs work is the ankle part. Although my husband gives this machine a 5 star I give it 3 and a half stars. And everyone knows the wife is right.
on April 3, 2013
the minimal amount of time it takes to utilize this product to ease body aches and pains is uncanny within the first week the pans were subsiding
on November 29, 2012
Been using it now for a couple of months. Quality product, solid feel with smooth operation. Took a little getting used to hanging upside down, so I started slow. Just a few seconds completely inverted, but in a few days went to a couple minutes. It feels great, but I can see it wouldn't be for everyone. But if you can handle it, I would recommend it.
on July 30, 2012
I have herniated disks in my back and neck. After 2 surgeries, and 20 years of stretching, core exercise, and anti-inflammatory drugs, I decided to try an inversion table. This one has all the features I need and was very easy to put together and learn to use. I have reduced my anti-inflammatory use to probably 10% of what it was. I am sleeping better with less pain in my hips, back and neck. I use it for a few minutes, full inversion, twice a day. It was worth every penny!
on August 31, 2013
This is easy to use, once it is set up. I've been using it every other day and it helps my back tremendously.
on November 27, 2012
I have to admit I didn't like finding out it was made in China because it's been my experience that they have inferior quality everything... but I purchased this on the reviews that had said it is "well built and solid construction" they were right. It was very easy to put together IF....... you watch the video, the paper instructions can be put on a TP roll and used in the bathroom. That would be my only complaint.
on August 23, 2012
My Teeter arrived quickly and assembled in 15 minutes. The combination of written documentation and the assembly video made this portion a snap. I was on the table within 30 minutes of the package arriving and the effects were immediate. This is a quality product at a very reasonable price. My back felt better after the initial 5 minute session.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.