Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on November 23, 2012
Originally I was going to purchase one of the more expensive 'nicer' versions but shipping prevented it. I live in Hawaii so shipping with this (and all products) can be limited. However, it was a blessing in disguise because this product works well and was a couple hundred dollars cheaper than the 'top of the line' versions.

I've been using it daily for the past two months after I pulled my back and was walking around like an old man, in pain, for about a week. Anyway, my back is feeling better now and I'm not sure if the inversion table was the main reason or the fact that I did hardly any physical activity and let my body heal on it's own. I estimate it's probably a combination of both the inversion table and plenty of rest.

For those considering this purchase keep in mind you'll want to wear comfortable athletic shoes when using this. It takes a week or so to get used to 'hanging' by your feet. While it's kinda uncomfortable at first you'll get used to it quickly. This is not a small or light product but it's easy to assemble and sturdy. When it's folded it is still rather large and unless you have an elevated bed (like us) you might not be able to slide it underneath a bed for storage.

Overall, I recommend this product because it's a good value.
on October 3, 2012
An original and authentic Teeter Hang up inversion table. Teeter is one if not the best made and simple inversion you can buy on the market. My doctor recommended me to purchase a Teeter hangup table for my spine arthritis. Took a few minutes to assemble, in which it came with all necessary parts and tools. Comes practically together already and the instructions are real easy to understand; not rocket science. For anyone who wants to invest in themselves and health. Don't waste money on cheaply made inversion tables, because you'll end up paying down the line. Teeter Hang ups make the best inversion tables.
on November 4, 2012
I bought a new Teeter Hang Ups Fit 100 Inversion Table from Amazon for a better price than the manufacturer was selling them. I received it in good condition, except that the rocker cam lock was broken. I called The manufacturer directly, they treated me very well and they shipped me a new part immediately without any problems.

The assembly instructions were very clear and the assembly did not take very long. I've used it quite frequently in the last 2 weeks and it has been very good for the back pain that I suffer from. It's a great, easy to use product.

Rohn
on November 15, 2012
This is a high build-quality product. It won't drop you on your head. It's well made and the balance adjustments are easy.

Don't risk injury on a cheap inversion table. These things do wonders for back pain and sciatica!

This just may be the thing to make your constant discomfort disappear.... it did for me.

Best. Purchase. Ever.
on January 19, 2013
Got this, put it together and found that it did not have the rubber feet at the bottom of the frame to help keep it stable on the floor or the nice handles of the Fit-200 and they were the same price. We sent it back and ordered the Fit 200. I also think there are some changes in the bed between the two models. Our model has a blue bed and this had a black one.
on January 31, 2013
I've had a herniated disk in my lower back for several years and always thought hanging upside down would feel so good, over x-mas I was able to buy one and it feels AWESOME!!, my lower back doesn't hurt at night sleeping or during the day while walking, it definitely works, every 2-3 days between stretches keeps my back feeling great, give it a try:)
on January 23, 2017
Great stretches. Very happy to own this product
on January 6, 2014
Compared to the others viewed and those tested, the Teeter brand feels the most stable and is very secure and comfortable at the ankles. The fact that it folds easily and is fairly lightweight makes it very easy to move without sacrificing stability when it's in use.
on March 6, 2013
The item was easier to assemble than what some reviewers reported. Took me about 30 minutes. I use it everyday and have not had a problem with it. The foot straps are actually comfortable and at 30 degree incline I can use it without shoes. When I get to 50 degree or better, I have to put on shoes.
on November 17, 2012
I bought a teeter hang up to help ease the pain in my back. From the first day I felt a difference. Just under five minutes twice a day is how I'm currently using it. Well worth the time. I would recommend this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.