Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Teez-Her The Skinny Capri
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on June 2, 2012
What caught my eye was the claim they would stay up over the tummy and not roll. I thought, "I bet..." my biggest issue with pants. I'll be darned, they were right! I love these. Wish I could find them in other colors!
on May 26, 2013
I was very skeptical about these pants. I figured they would be tight ( look skinny ) and uncomfortable ... I was totally blown away by how incredibly comfortable these are. They are very well made, great stitching, strong fabric. The most impressive thing is the fact that the waist band DOES NOT ROLL!!!! it stays right where it show be. These pants move with you and feel great. I haven't washed them yet... I am hoping they wash well.... I highly recommend these. They are true to size, they are not tight pants, they are form fitting... big difference. Can be dressed up or down. I am ordering more now.
on July 27, 2014
I bought these for work. I realize they can be used as yoga type work out pants, but the quality is very nice and they are acceptable for me to wear at work. I wanted something very comfortable and looked for a pant that had an elastic waist as I do a lot of physical labor at work. These are perfect for me. They are a classic black and are very well made. The waist comes up to just under my belly button, so I'd call them a mid-rise to high-rise. I love this, as I really do not like low-rise pants at all. I have a full rear end so low-rise pants give me issues with constantly feeling as if they are falling off me. The material is very stretchy and moves with me as I work. I don't have to pull them up, adjust them or worry about them as I do my work. I love the fit as well. They are not tight at all, though they do hug my curves in just the right way to be flattering w/out looking painted on. The bottom of the legs are a slight bell shaped so they do flare a bit away from the calf. I am short, 5'1" tall, so on me these hit about 3" above my ankle (a bit longer than the woman in the picture) but they still look great on me despite my being shorter than an average woman. That was my main concern with buying a capri pant (and remains so when buying them online). I have ordered some in the past that when on they just look like high-water pants instead of capris and it can be frustrating for someone my size as I also have a long torso making it difficult for me to find capris that fit just right. A petite sized capri doesn't work for me because of my longer torso. The inseam on a petite sized capri is too short. I'm very pleased with these pants and I plan to purchase another pair. I wish that I could have found these in khaki as well because I am able to wear khaki or black to work, but my size is not available currently. The waist band is much like a yoga pant in the width and (top and mid seam), and feels nice as it has a bit of a control top feel to it, without being uncomfortable at all.
I certainly could have purchased the medium and they would have fit just fine, but to be on the safe side I ordered the large to be sure, since one never knows how these type of pants will fit (elastic waist type pants). If you're between sizes I'd say order the larger of the two you fit between to be safe. By my own estimation the medium is probably a size 8-9 US, while the large is a size 10-12 US. I will more than likely also purchase this brand in the regular pant style as well for the colder months.
on March 28, 2014
Probably the later. They are really comfortable. I am 5'7", wear a 12/14 and ordered a large. They are not tight at all so there is no "holding me in." I think I'll keep the large anyway and order a pair of mediums. The fabric is really nice and soft. I believe I will be wearing these a lot this summer, dressed up and dressed down.
on May 4, 2014
These pants are wonderful!!! I already had two pairs in black and I like these new ones in white just as much. They wash beautifully and keep their shape!! I really like them because you can dress them up or down!!!
on April 16, 2014
These capris are comfortable, slimming, and they fit well. However, you could see right through them. You could see the exact pattern of my underwear clearly. They are not a capri that you would want to wear outside of your home. Needless to say, I'm going to return them.
on August 6, 2014
Since having a hysterectomy a couple years ago, all pants have seriously annoyed me - all except for these ones! They come up to a perfect height on my waist and offer decent support in the right places without squishing or poking me in irritating ways. They do create a slimmer-looking profile... or moreso a smoother profile... which looks nicer than muffin-tops and front-pudge bulging out. I wear something like a US size 14 (or 16 to be really loose) & wear the XL in these which fit great. I'm 5'10" and these come about 7 inches below my knee (pretty much like the picture shows).
on October 13, 2012
I have these in black and brown and the long ones in black. I have been wearing them for over a year and they are showing a little wear. I only wash them with delicates. I'm planning on getting the grey, when I find it available again. I agree with the one reviewer who would like to see them in more colors. Navy would be great. I see Teez-her has a similar product in white. Not for this gal! "Paint the barn white if you want it to look bigger".
on September 6, 2013
Well made with serged seams. Nice materials. True color. Launders well. Fits well and overall a very good value at a good price. Arrived quickly too. I would purchase again and I do recommend this brand and his seller.
on June 25, 2013
Met my expectations for a basic legging in this price range, but nothing to write home about. Thigh area pitted after first wear. The top area is nice as they fit snugly and don't sag like other yoga style pants tend to do. I found them to be fairly true to size. I'm not sure if I'd order again. I'm not dissatisfied, but I don't truly feel like I can give a glowing recommendation either.