Tefal Expertise-32cm Frypan, 32, Black
|Item Diameter||32 Centimeters|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20.75 x 13.39 x 3.54 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Thermospot lets consumer know when frying pan is at optimum temperature for cooking
- Titanium Excellence that promises the most durable non-stick cooking performance which is metal utensil safe
- Bakelite handle with SS insert that provides a comfortable and secure grip - oven safe up to 175 degrees Celsius
- Tefal offers a lifetime guarantee on non-stick coating against any blistering and peeling, and the main body and lids of the pan are covered by a 2-year guarantee
- Patented fusion technology and new top coat reinforced with Titanium particles
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This extra durable, induction compatible non-stick cookware range from Tefal is an ideal fit for any home. The expertise range comes with enhanced look Thermospot which is Tefal distinctive heat indicator that lets you know when the pan is ready to start cooking by turning solid red in colour, this helps to ensure there is no under or over heating of your food. The titanium non-stick coating promises the most durable non-stick cooking performance which is also metal utensil safe (except knives and whisks) so you won’t run the risk of scratching your pan whilst cooking. The bakelite handle with a stainless steel insert provides a comfortable and secure grip on your pans whilst cooking. They are also oven safe up to 175 degree Celsius, gas mark 3, 325F for up to 1 hour, so you can start you cooking on the hob and finish it off in the oven, make these pans extra versatile. They are suitable for all heat sources including induction and they are dishwasher safe. Customer service Helpline number is 0345 602 1454, if you require any further information.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 4, 2019
I would beware of buying this product and go for a different brand instead, this is meant to be top of the line for tefal and it just isn't doing it. I'll be going for a refund.