- Save 50% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Bluetooth Receiver offered by TekHome. Enter code G5N2DG58 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Bunny Alarm Clock with Lights offered by TekHome when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code B2S15PCT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $2.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TekHome 🎁 Alarm Clock for Girls, Sleep Trainer Clock for Toddlers Kids, Gifts for Teen Girls, Pink Alarm Clocks for Bedrooms Battery Operated, Wakeup Light, 7 Colors Night Lights, 11 Loud Sounds.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🎁[Sleep Trainer] This kids alarm clock features 3 alarms and 11 sounds. You could even record one of the sounds, which will better teach your children when to get up and help families get more sleep.
- 🎁[Bedside Night Light] BPA-free cute bunny lamp with soft colorful lights gives a tender companion to your little ones especially when they learn to sleep alone.
- 🎁[Easy Control] Upgraded chipset allows time/alarm/light programing via buttons or remote control.
- 🎁[Dual Power Mode] Built-in battery supports up to 30-day portable use. It could also be mains powered via the USB cable. [Attention] Power Adapter Not Included.
- 🎁[Gift Idea] Patent combination of alarm clock and multicolor night lamp is great as a Christmas gift for kids, girls, girlfriend and wife.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Hi, my name is Emma. I am born to help your kids with time learning and sleeping trainer so you parents can get better sleep. To help you set up easier, I recommend you using the remote as is listed below. For more setup info, please scroll down to the product information section to download User Guide and QIG.
- How to Set up Year/Month/Day/Timer/Temperature via Remote Control
- Before setting, please turn on the alarm clock via clicking twice the power button on the bottom. The lamp will light up and then we can start to use the remote.
- Click the setting button on the remote and the screen will show the interface of Year. Press the up/down button to adjust.
- Click the setting button again to start setting of Month and Day. Press the up/down button to adjust.
- Click the setting button again to start setting of Time. Press the up/down button to adjust.
- Click the setting button again to start setting of Auto-off Timer of the Lamp up to 720 minutes. Press the up/down button to adjust. The lamp will be auto turned off if no action in 120 minutes(for example) to save power.
- Click the setting button again to start setting of Screen Display. Press the up/down button to adjust. dp-1 means the screen will display time, year, date and temperature in turn while dp-2 means the screen will only display time.
- Click the setting button again to start setting of Temperature. Press the up/down button to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Click the setting button again to finish setting. During setting, the screen will also go back to normal display status if no action for 5 seconds.
- How to Set up Alarms via Remote Control
- Click the alarm button to set status of Alarm 1. Press the up/down button to switch on/off Alarm 1. On:A1 means Alarm 1 is switched on while --:A1 means switched off.
- Click the alarm button again to set Alarm Time.
- Click the alarm button again to set Alarm Sound. Press the up/down button to choose 1 of 11 alarm music you prefer. SD:01 is DIY sound that you can record yourself.
- Click the alarm button again to set the Status of Alarm Sound. Press the up/down button to adjust. Vo:oN means the alarm will ring when it reaches the alarm time; Vo:oF means the alarm will not ring(mute mode).
- Click the alarm button again to set the Status of Alarm Light. Press the up/down button to adjust. L1:oN means the lamp will light up when the alarm rings; L1:oF means the lamp will not light up.
- Click the alarm button again to set the Alarm Day of Week. Press the up/down button to adjust. E5 means Monday to Friday; E6 means Monday to Saturday; E7 means Monday to Sunday.
- Click the alarm button again to set up Alarm 2 in the same way. You can also skip the setting of alarm 2 via clicking the setting button.
- After finishing the process, you can see Clock/Light/Music icons on the screen, which means you have set up an alarm successfully.
Emma - TekHome Alarm Clock for Kids with Colorful Lights
2 Alarms + 11 Sounds + Snooze
- Emma features setting of 2 alarms, one for time to sleep and the other to wake up. The lamp will light up warm yellow color to tell your kids to go to bed or get up, which also makes it a great tool for time teaching and sleep training.
- Emma provides 10 natural sounds for you to choose as alarm sound. You can even record a DIY sound(saved as SD:01). When your little one hear the voice of dad and mom, she/he will get up at the right time and parents can get better sleep.
- Emma also supports snooze functions of 2 times. The interval between each snooze is 10 minutes, or you can press the power button on the bottom to stop snooze function.
7-Color Night Light as Great Sleep Companion
- Emma's lovely bunny face is made by BPA free silicone, which never gets hot and is safe for your kids to hug during sleep.
- You can stay at a chosen color or choose the breathing color changing mode via touch control or the remote. The lights are soft and will not wake up your children during night.
- Many young moms use Emma as night light for diaper changing and breast feeding when their babies are under 2 years old. For 2-7-year old, Emma will become a master of time learning and sleep training. Thus, Emma can serve as different roles when your little ones grow up.
Why is Emma so popular?
Dual Power Source
Easy Remote Control
Fabulous Gift Idea
|Sounds||10 Natural + 1 DIY||10 Natural + 1 DIY||1||3||1|
|Lamp Color||7 + Color Changing Mode||7 + Color Changing Mode||1||5||2|
|Power||Rechargeable Battery/AC||Rechargeable Battery/AC||4 AA/AC||CR2032 Battery/AC||3 AA/AC|
|Material||BPA-free Silicone+ABS||BPA-free Silicone+ABS||ABS||ABS||ABS|
|Target Audience||Kids, Teens & Adults||Kids, Teens & Adults||Mainly Kids||Mainly Kids||Mainly Kids|