Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Unreal Engine 4 - Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation visuals to the limit.
- Seamless Story Experience - Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles.
- The Final Chapter of the Mishima Blood Saga - Tekken 7 represents the final chapter of the 20-year-long Mishima feud.
- Roster of Over 30 Playable Characters - Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos.
- Street Fighter Cross-Over Character - Street Fighter's Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Love, Revenge, Pride. Everyone has a reason to fight. Values are what define us and make us human, regardless of our strengths or weaknesses. There are no wrong motives, just the paths we choose to take. Experience the epic conclusion of the Mishima clan and unravel the reasons behind each step of their ceaseless fight. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, TEKKEN 7 features stunning story-driven cinematic battles and intense duels that can be enjoyed with friends and rivals alike through innovative fight mechanics.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bad : I prefer the older Tekken themes to this version but I know music is very subjective. Also the story mode is disappointing since the side characters do not get cool FMV endings like before. 4.5 out of 5 stars.
After taking a very long break from the Tekken series , I finally decided to pick this up after months of waiting . I'm glad I did. I loved Tekken 3 and TTT back on the day and this brings back many of the same feelings I had back then .
I enjoy how in depth the game is and despite learning a few characters well, I've hardly scratched the surface. The huge amount of moves can seem overwhelming so my advice would be to stick with one character that appeals to you and learn all the ins and outs before moving on.
The stages are nicely done along with the visuals. This is one of the nicest looking fighting games I've seen. Online has been mostly good with a few laggy fights thrown in to keep me honest .
It's not all perfect though as my 2 main complaints are the story mode and music. I music isn't a major deal, it will get you pumped it must doesn't have the old charm of say Tekken 2 or 3.
My main complaint is in the story. I focused almost exclusively on the Mishima saga. Side characters barely are mentioned and do not get the cool FMV endings like previous games. I used to beat the game with literally every character just to see their endings and was disappointed that it was not the case this time.
Overall this is a very good game and a good starting point for new players of Tekken and returning veterans. 4.5 out of 5 stars, rounded up to 5.
Most recent customer reviews
Online sucks too 60% of matches have some or a little bit of lag everybody picks the...Read more