Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit.
- Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles.
- Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos
- Street Fighter's Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Raise your fists and get ready for the ultimate battle on the next generation of home consoles. Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, the storied fighting franchise returns for another round in Tekken 7. With the faithful 3D battle system and gameplay intact, Tekken 7 takes the franchise to the next level with photo-realistic graphics and new and innovative features and fighting mechanics. Tekken 7 resurrects the attitude, competitiveness and showmanship rooted in its arcade DNA to provide the ultimate fighting game experience.
Showing 1-5 of 249 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although the gameplay is great, there are some obvious flaws. There's little to no tutorial mode. Story mode act as a tutorial, but it's not really all that useful. There are no more character endings when playing arcade mode. It's fun and all to see the Mishima saga play out, but it would be cool to get an ending for finishing arcade mode with a character to see his/her role in the universe. Then there's tournament mode. The mode is great. The idea to great, but the implementation is a bit short sighted. When a tournament starts, the prize pot is 4,000,000 when 8 players join the room. But as people leave the room, either after they lose or if they lose connection, the pot drops. The prize shouldn't drop when people leave. Namco can't really expect people who lose in the first round to sit there and wait for the conclusion.
Like I said before. As a fighting game, it's one of the best I've played. But doesn't feel like it's all that welcoming for new players.
+ Gameplay looks and feel fantastic.
+ Easy to pick up and play, yet deep enough to keep people playing.
+ Big move list allow user to be more creative.
- No real tutorial mode
- No individual character story/endings like in the past
- Tournament mode needs some work.
+Easy to pick up and play
+New gameplay mechanics invite newcomers and strategies for veterans
+Easy trophy list (for trophy hunters)
+Tons of unlockables and customization (costumes, accessories, ect..)
+100% gallery and music from all Tekken games
+Decent amount of game modes. Story, Arcade, Treasure Battle, Offline VS, Online: Tournaments, Player/Rank/Private matches
- Story short (About 2 hours. About 40minutes if you skip scenes)
- Traditional arcade mode CGI character endings are gone and replaced with character episodes that consist of only text and 1 battle.
~ Not many decent costumes in the customization shop. Many are basic T-shirts and goofy items.
~ A few stages are too similar to each other but more than enough of a variety to pick from the diverse ones
A must buy fighter of 2017 hands down. Easy to pick up and play, Fun to unlock new items and gear, Will keep you busy even after obtaining the platinum trophy, It's not perfect, It's Tekken!