Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Tekken 7 - Xbox One” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 34% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
Tekken 7 Road to King of the Iron Fist documents the 2016 Tekken Tour as players from all over North America compete for the title of King of the Iron Fist and a chance to take on the world.
Watch exclusively on Prime.
About the product
- Includes the Eliza Character DLC and Tekken 6 Backward Compatibility via downloadable token
- Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit.
- Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles.
- Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos.
- Street Fighter's Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Raise your fists and get ready for the ultimate battle on the next generation of home consoles. Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, the storied fighting franchise returns for another round in Tekken 7. With the faithful 3D battle system and gameplay intact, Tekken 7 takes the franchise to the next level with photo-realistic graphics and new and innovative features and fighting mechanics. Tekken 7 resurrects the attitude, competitiveness and showmanship rooted in its arcade DNA to provide the ultimate fighting game experience.
Top customer reviews
The absence of a tutorial is unforgivable these days, and the move list omits many important details, but the practice mode is exhaustive. The load times are long with the standard HDD, but a quality external drive will spin them up pretty quickly. I haven't tested the netcode or played the story mode, but the raw fighting mechanics are polished to a blinding degree.
Not having played a Tekken since T3, this was a perfect place to re-join the action.
It is a big enough issue to knock two stars from its rating.