Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Edition: Standard|Change

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on December 26, 2012
I'll start saying that I bought this for the movie in the first place and as far as it is concerned, I just loved it!!... Both 2D and 3D presentation of the film!!... I have no words to explain what an incredible experience it is to watch the film!!... Yeah, it doesn't have great plot nor great character development (except maybe for Alysa).. but its action sequences are breath-taking!!... And let's face it, why else would you want to watch a Tekken film?... hehehehe
As for the game... I already owned TTT but the HD treatment here makes it look fantastic!!... my brother's having a great time playing it... now, the TTT2-Prologue... well, it really is a prologue or mini-prologue should I say?... I has 4 playable characters: Alysa, Ling Xiaoyu, Kazuya Mishima (demon form) and Devil Jin (complete form)... not too much to have fun with...
Cool thing is that you can play the movie using your usual bluray player as well as your PS3 console.

All in all, is a good buy in my opinion... but as I said: For Hardcore Fans mostly...
on December 31, 2012
My intention for buying this "Hybrid" was to get the Tekken Tag Tourniment HD edition for PS3 as I no longer own a PS2 and it's (currently) not available on the playstation network. The movie was visually impressive but had a very weak and rather jaring story, and I couldn't understand why it focused aroung Ling Xiaoyu and Alisa. With the addition of a new character, Shin Kamiya, who comes completely out of left field with no prior history in any of the older video games, the movie seems borderline "fan fiction" as a lot of characters seem to be taken comepletely out ot their original story arks in the video games.

Still worth the $20.00 for TTT HD, and thanks to the free Demo of TTT2 I was able to hunt down and purchase that game as well.
on February 9, 2017
Great.
on August 15, 2015
A 3.5. Great Fights. TTT=Did not like the background HD changes. The bystanders appear as they are part of the scene. The tag meter keeps flashing in your screen- These shouldn't have been touched. Better the TV's translate the game into HD. Symmetrical and orthodox fighting game. The best personality and fighting style of Jin is here; he gets worse in the following installments. TTT2-get the full version.
on October 13, 2012
Realized my PS2 TTT went missing, so needed a replacement and got this for the PS3. The graphics are from the PS2 era, so don't expect fancy graphics, although they were really good at the time in 2000 for the PS2. But the gameplay remains unchanged from the PS2 released, which is a good thing. It's a fun tag-team fighter that doesn't take itself seriously. There are bears and kangaroos, that should be enough reason to like this game.

Oh, there's also a pretty nice CG movie. I actually enjoyed the movie, and the voice acting wasn't horrible.

There's also a demo for TTT2, but TTT2 is out, and it's also a fun game.
on January 8, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas present for a friend. We had a spending limit so this Tekken game fit within our budget, even though Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is already out. The game is fun, but if you've played TTT2, then you'll feel like the roster is a bit empty. The movie is pretty cool though.

I'd just spend the extra money and buy the newer game though. There's more people to fight with.
on March 27, 2016
You get a remake of Tekken Tag Tournament, the Tekken movie and a demo of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 starring the two main stars of the Tekken movie and two of the final bad guys of the Tekken movie. It's awesome and a lot of bang of the buck, what more do you need to read? Buy it already. :)
on March 16, 2016
Great item
on February 21, 2015
Bought this thinking it was the 3D game, it only has a preview of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 which IS THE 3D one. So if you are looking for 3D get TTT2. That was my error though I guess since it was not clear, I assumed since it had 3D on the case it was the 3D game. TTT2 is amazing though so I recommend that one.
on October 13, 2016
Great movie. I probably should have rented instead of buying a hard copy. The extra game is boring and repetitive, but I enjoyed the movie.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.