Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Teknetics Eurotek Pro Metal Detector with Coil Cover Rain Cover Pouch PinPointer
|Price:||$239.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Included in this Eurotek Pro Bundle: Pin Pointer Rain Cover Camo Recovery Pouch 8" Searchcoil Cover
- Iron LED Indicator- The IRON ID icon is a non-audio indicator and will light any time the machine goes over iron REGARDLESS of where the Discrimination is set.
- Separate and Independent Iron Target volume Control- Allows the user to adjust the volume of iron targets separate from other targets. This is an industry first never before done on any machine at any price! Being able to set the volume of iron lower than the other targets makes much easier to "hear" the good targets in Iron infest grounds.
- Expanded Iron range, 39 segments of resolution, allows control and better ID of iron targets 3-Tone audio ID with V-break. Low iron tone, VCO mid-range, Hi Tone. Variable audio between 70-79 ID range depending on Disc setting.
- Headphone jack Door. Keeps debris out when not in use. Removable center rod for easy use on vertical surfaces or for youth and smaller users.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Garrett Ace 300 Metal Detector
Garrett Ace 400 Metal Detector
Garrett 1140900 Pro-Pointer AT Waterproof Pinpointing Metal Detector, Orange
Teknetics Delta 4000 Metal Detector
Fisher F22 Metal Detector
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Texas Premium Detectors||Vickers Metal Detectors||WebyShops||MyQuickMart||Teknetics||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||28.4 x 10.2 x 6.1 in||22 x 11 x 6 in||22 x 15 x 6 in||9 x 2.5 x 2.5 in||11.25 x 6.5 x 40 in||22 x 8 x 5 in|
Teknetics EurotekPro Metal Detector Turn-On-And-Go, 3-Button operation FeTone® Adjustable Iron Audio Variable Iron Discrimination Variable Tone Breakpoint Lightning-fast recovery speed Great target separation; excels in iron-infested sites Pinpoint Mode with Depth Indicator (CM or IN) The Eurotek has many unique features you won't see anywhere else at any price. Features that make the Eurotek ideal for hunting in iron infested locations. The Eurotek Pro uses Target ID numbers and not target categories making the Eurotek Pro universally simple to read and ID targets. In Pinpoint Mode the Eurotek shows depth in Inches or Centimeters (very unique!). Easy to change and save.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Product arrived well packaged with everything shown in the photos. Based on prices found on the manufacturer's site the Pin Pointer, Rain Cover, Recovery Pouch, and 8" Coil Cover would total approximately $120.00 if purchased separately. If you are looking to add the 11" DD coil at a later date, you might consider purchasing the detector that comes with it, rather than this package, as the coil alone retails for approx. $200.00 on the manufacturer's site (might be slightly cheaper elsewhere). At time of writing, the detector with the 11" DD coil is selling on Amazon for $299.00 with no extras.
Pin Pointer: Requires 9v battery (not included). No assembly required, but take care when replacing the battery cover to make sure that it is oriented correctly. The clips holding the cover in place are not central to the cover, and trying to force the cover on 'upside down' could result in damage. In the center of the pointer is a rotary switch for on/off/sensitivity with a definite 'click' to indicate that the unit is turned off.
Rain Cover: Adequate. Held in place place with Velcro tabs, the cover is fairly easy to put on, although it does cover the headphone jack door. Using headphones would require the cover to be stretched to one side to accommodate the jack.All buttons on the LED display are accessible when using the cover.
Recovery Pouch: Belt size up to 40-42" max. Side release plastic buckle. As shown in image: one large compartment with a central divider. Closes by way of velcro tab after pinching the front and back sides of the pouch together. There is no cover for the pouch; the 'flap' as shown in the image is the belt loop and does not close down over the compartment. There are two VERY small pockets on one side of the exterior of the of the pouch that I probably would not find a use for due to their size and shape. External dimensions are approx. 8" wide, 7" high, and 5" deep.
Coil Cover: Slightly lower quality plastic than I would have expected, although adequate. Fitting was fiddly, as the plastic is not completely rigid and the edges had curled slightly. A higher-grade plastic cover that clipped onto the coil would have been more satisfactory.
The above descriptions are in no way meant to criticise the products and any decision to purchase the Eurotek Pro should be based on the metal detector itself, and the value for money that the product offers. The extras, particularly the Pin Pointer (until I feel I need to upgrade it), are just a nice little extra.
Assembly of the detector itself was about 10-15 minutes, with no complicated steps. Although the box states that no tools are required, the included assembly instructions indicate that there are three screws that need a #1 Phillips head screwdriver to tighten. The length of the detector is easily adjusted after assembly and the product is very light and sturdy, with no loose parts. The headphone jack is 1/4 inch (6.35mm), so if your headphones have a 3.5mm plug, you will need an adaptor. Detector requires a 9v battery (not included).
I hope this review was helpful. I'm about take it out and try it prior to a two-week camping trip, and look forward to using it!