Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 528 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 643 reviews
on February 9, 2016
I bought 2 of these to install in my outside shed. It in the back of the yard, pitch black back there at night and quite dark inside even by dusk. So far these have worked great! I opted to not use the double sided tape (which is a 3M product so it should be good stuff) because the shed is textured plastic and will have huge temperature swings from summer to Ohio winter. I did not think tape would last too long so I was able to get away with just using 1 screw per lamp, 1 lamp over the door, 1 lamp on the back wall. So far they have been in there a couple months now and as soon as it sees the door start to open the lights come on (if its dark enough outside). They will stay on for a few minutes and go out on their own so I never have to worry about remembering to turn them off. And even when I have the doors wide open, lights off and start walking to go inside the shed the unit mounted on the back wall see me from about 20 feet away and turns on! The lights are really bright for use in a small room like my shed, can swivel and twist to aim where ever you like them. I am very happy with this product and the price was better than I saw in stores in their 'as seen on TV' section.
Just what I needed! I have a enclosed 12ft breezeway between my house and carport which has i window which is fine for daytime, but now I have to be up and out for work at 4am and it is pitch dark out... And as soon as I close house backdoor I was in total darkness for 12 feet till I get to the door on the other side of the breezeway:( I mounted this just out side my house backdoor pointing it at the halfway mark in between and I AM SO HAPPY with this lil light! As soon as I open my backdoor the light comes on and I have a lighted path thru to the other side..lol This give off a good amount of bright light and is so easy to install, I just LUV IT :) I ordered 4 more for myself and others...
on April 20, 2015
I bought an Angel Light ~ 1 year ago to light up a fairly dark side of a workshop we have in our backyard. This thing is still going strong and have yet to change out the 4 AA's I originally put in. I don't recommend the adhesive backing, if the surface isn't smooth and clean it will fall off. You can easily screw the back into wood with the factory provided holes. With the correct drill bit cement is also easily achieved.
The light is blue/white and isn't triggered until it's dark. I've found it to be quite responsive if you've installed it in an adequate location. The intensity of the light is solely based on the location you choose. Basically, the closer to the area you wish to light up the better the result. If it's 10 ft up on an overhang with the light angled outward the less intense the light will be.
As far as the negative and the reason I gave 4 stars is that this product is not waterproof. If it's exposed to rain, I'm assuming the battery compartment will be compromised. I sealed this with some waterproof tape. No problems so far.
In conclusion, if you want a quick DIYer that doesn't cost much this is your buy. If you have a large area in need of intense light then don't bother. Hire an electrician and shell out some more $$$.
on February 2, 2016
Update: bad news; I've had to tourists away 3 so far. Corrosion eats them up and they aren't in in the rain...

Very good so far. Wish the housings didn't look cheap, but they work. Lights are bright - all is well so far
review image review image
on October 13, 2013
I ordered two Light Angel units after seeing the TV commercials and installed one over the door to my back deck, so it would come on when my dogs went through their dog door. The light does come on when triggered, but the light is so dim it’s barely noticeable – nothing like the spotlight on the commercial. The second unit will not even trip. Both units were a waste of time and money!
I then checked a number of Amazon contributors and found some positive feedback on a “Dorcy 41-1071, 180-Degree, Wireless Motion Sensing LED Flood Light, 120-Lumens with a black finish”. Based on their feedback, I purchased and installed two of the Dorcy 41-1071 units. WOW! The Dorcy’s performance excelled over the Light Angel unit and the Dorcy used only a single super-high-intensity LED! The Dorcy unit was more durable, the motion detector seems to have a much wider range. Did I say, WOW! I now plan to order a few more of the Dorcy units for my remote sheds.

I’m in no way affiliated with Dorcy, but I need to let people know this product worked extremely well for me. Try the following link to check out the Dorcy product:

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RWKFFY/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk
on October 13, 2015
The sensor does a great job of sensing people and even cars in a viewing range of around 10ft. Theres no way to adjust this and your sensor viewing range may vary. The light angel does seem to be waterproof, however such components within the product, like the screws, will rust or degrade with time. I reccomend keeping it under a roof or porch roof. Its not very bright but does light up a good 6ft from wherever you point the light, and the angle of light seems to be around 35 degrees or so. Not too bad but I would like to see the leds brighter. Good product if you pay around 10 dollars for it. Any more than that and youre probably buying from a bad seller.
on March 30, 2015
Perfect for my dark foyer. Just enough light for me to find my keys and unlock the door. It shuts itself off automatically after about 10 seconds and only comes on when it's dark, so I assume the batteries will last for a while. Great buy.

Note: mine did not say "Light Angel" anywhere on it; it was more like a knock-off, but it was the exact same product so I can't complain.
on February 26, 2016
This light is great for a spot light or when you need a light walking out your front door....I put it in a place over my door that has no light and it illuminates the whole area....It also alerts you when it goes on that there is something or someone in the area.....I have a window at the top of my doorway so I stuck it on there... It was perfect so I direct light when I walk outside my door.... Now I don't have to leave my outdoor light on all night... perfect for dark corners and places that are creepy...
on June 5, 2016
I purchase two a few years ago and they work well inside and outside of the garage -to -house door entrance. Just enough light to see the step in the dark and especially helps with hands full of items. No need to fumble for the switch. I purchased another two to give to sister for her house. Using one for the garage entrance and another outside of a bedroom to light the hallway for an elderly relative in the night. The batteries don't have to be replaced often because the light is not on for a long time (but just long enough to light the way). Can angle the light which helps. Great product
on October 14, 2014
These "motion activated" lights are great! I purchased my first "Light Angel" about a year ago and put it up in a closet that did not have a light and it has worked out perfectly. No wires - battery operated and I haven't changed the batteries in over a year and it is used everyday. Easy to install with double sided tape provided in the box; it can also be screwed into a wall although you need to get your own hardware. After motioning movement it remains on for a couple of minutes.

I have since purchased 2 more and I'm using one in a shed and the other in the dark corner of my basement. A neighbor decided she didn't want to pay an electrician to fix her outdoor porch light so on my recommendation she purchased the "Light Angel" and she is using it on her porch with perfect results...can't beat this light for just under $10