Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 528 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 644 reviews
on February 9, 2016
We use the Light Angel to light up our backyard at night, when our dog goes outside. Or if a wild animal (skunk) wanders into our yard, we hope it will be frightened off by the lights coming on. We stick them onto our deck, no screws needed, and they have held up very well. The reason I keep buying this particular brand is because I know they will stick to a surface without needed screws. They take 4 AA batteries which last for a long time. Our family likes this product very much.
on December 24, 2014
These lights work in so many places. I especially like the one I attached to the inside wall of my under the sink cupboard. Any cabinet, closet or cupboard that is deep or has a lot of small items needs a light. When the batteries wear out just replace.
on July 27, 2016
I put this over my front door so that family members coming in late at night would have light to put the key in the lock. It works very well. As described, it has a motion sensor and doesn't work until dusk. It stuck to the wooden frame above my door perfectly and has not moved, in spite of the fact that nearly everyone in my home believes that the door isn't really shut unless it makes a loud noise.
on January 17, 2014
This is a purchase I could have lived without :(

There are better versions of this on the market...

NOT as bright as hoped, not as well made as hoped and runs on reg batteries which means if you use it a lot ...you will have to supply batteries constantly.

Kept it as an emmergency back up..if not would surely have been returned.
on December 18, 2016
I love these lights, however they go through batteries very quickly. I am having to replace batteries every two weeks. I tried to buy the rechargeable batteries but the batteries don't fit. I am going to try a different brand and hope they work, if not, then I will probably eventually stop using them. It would be to expensive to operate.
on January 9, 2015
Awesome lights. Work every where. Above the front and back porch. At the chicken barn entry way to alert the rats that think it is safe and dark to sneak in. In the closets for kids to find long lost things. Near the windows so the unsuspecting teenager sneaking back in from being late, or could be a window snooper. I recommend this product to everyone that owns a house, office, apartment, trailer, whatever.
on March 22, 2015
Great price for lights for our outbuilding. Easy mount.
on November 15, 2014
Ordered and received 2 lights (after "seeing it on TV") - totally disappointed. One light was obviously a return as the box was crushed and it was missing 2 screws for the back panel (battery cover). The other light appeared new. Installed batteries in both and put them up in a the laundry room - couldn't believe how little light these things emit. Total junk in my opinion - have begun looking for another solution.
on February 3, 2016
As a Caregiver these lights provide a safe illuminated pathway for nighttime bathroom needs. They come on instantly. No fumbling to turn on lamps or find light switches. Just place them on the floor where they can be easily moved and positioned. I use four lights from the bedroom, down a hallway to the bathroom. The illumination is good. They would also be wonderful for a
nursery or child's bedroom.
on April 27, 2017