Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Telecommunications Cabling Installation” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 59% off the $104.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Telecommunications Cabling Installation Hardcover – October 28, 2002
|New from||Used from|
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Back Cover
THE CLEAREST, MOST AUTHORITATIVE TELECOM CABLE INSTALLATION GUIDE EVER!
Integrating and delivering voice, data and video is big business. With telecom networking and installation expected to grow well beyond the $4.2 billion mark, there now exists an acute need for trained and qualified cable installers.
That’s why industry leaders McGraw-Hill and BICSI have joined forces to deliver the most reliable cable installation training manual available. Based on BICSI’s proven and internationally respected cabling instruction guide ― and updated to conform to the most recent industry standards ― this second edition features new information on international standards and codes, Division 17, advanced construction materials, retrofit projects, laying out the telecommunications room, furniture module systems and more.
INSIGHT YOU CAN USE ON THE JOB RIGHT NOW!
Renowned for careful research, precise writing and an easy-to-understand format, BICSI’s Telecommunication Cabling Installation is a hands-on guide and overview of the installation procedures that ensure complex telecom cabling systems work properly and efficiently.
The BICSI manual’s easy-to-use format:
* Presents a standards-based industry orientation
* Breaks each task into bulleted steps
* Provides to-the-point overviews of each task’s place in “the big picture”
* Focuses on pathways, spaces, associated hardware, and structured cabling systems to enable channel/link testing within buildings
* Gives guidelines for installing supporting structures, pulling cable, firestopping, grounding, terminating, splicing, connection, testing, troubleshooting, retrofitting, safety, and transmission
* Covers LANs, twisted pair, fiber, Gigabit Ethernet ― every system installers need to know
* Reduces errors with handy checklists
* Is an excellent reference for anyone needing clear cable installation guidelines, parameters, codes, terms, and acronyms
* Has been field-tested by tens of thousands of technicians in 85 countries
About the Author
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was not detailed enough, as far as using in the field. Telecom is all about the little details and workmanship.Published on April 23, 2013 by Amazon Customer