Telescopes for Adults 70mm Aperture 400mm AZ Mount，Astronomical Refractor Portable Telescope for Kids and Beginners with Backpack to Travel and View Moon…
Enhance your purchase
|Objective Lens Diameter||70 Millimeters|
|Telescope Mount Description||Altazimuth Mount|
|Item Weight||3.2 Kilograms|
|Lens Coating Description||Fully Coated|
|Focal Length Description||400 millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【High Quality Optics】Telescopes for adults 400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture,fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for kids 8-12 and entry-level amateur astronomers.
- 【High Magnification】Telescope comes with two 1.25" eyepieces K20mm and K9mm for 20X and 44X views, 5x24 finderscope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines inside make locating objects easily, and includes free 1.25 inch 10mm Smartphone Eyepiece Adapter.
- 【Equipment For You】It is a good kids telescope that have lightweight adjustable height aluminum tripod,specially designed backpack holds the 70mm telescope, tripod and smartphone adapter inside the bag for children and stargazers on-the-go stargazing.
- 【Great Gift】Telescope for adults astronomy is quick and easy to set up even for the novice. Telescope excels at daytime birding use as well as viewing wildlife, scenery and casual nighttime observing of the moon and bright planets,Ideal for entry-level amateur astronomers and kids who love science astronomy.
- 【Reliable Service】Solomark telescope actively solve problems for our customers,If you have any quality problem with this space telescope after you receive it, please contact us at first time.We will actively deal with the problem until you are satisfied.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SOLOMARK Telescope 70mm Refractor Telescope Scope - is a good gift to your Kids or Children to explore nature and life.
A small step in astronomical exploration, a big step in human progress.
Telescope is a great gift for your child - It will give your child a strong interest in science and keep your child from indulging in the world of games.
Exploring the mysteries of the universe - a stable and sophisticated equatorial mount with a two-axis scale for easy adjustment.
Family Education Collection - Most European and American families have astronomical telescopes.
Our 70mm Telescope is a compact and universal telescope with bright image quality and high magnification power.
Very suitable for beginners to explore the vast sky, like the moon, the planet, star clusters and fog and so on.
At the same time you can watch endless landscapes, mountains, rivers, flowers and birds, animals. Stay away from computer games.
Warning: Do not look directly the sun through a telescope, as this may cause irreparable damage to your eyes.
- 1. Pull out the eyepiece from the adapter,then align the phone camera and adapter.
- 2. Press the eyepiece into the Bottom of the adapter. Insert the adapter into the focuser.
- 3. Adjust focuser to get a clear image. Use the zoom function to enlarge the image.
Optical aperture: 70mm(2.75 inch) Focal length: 400mm (15.7 inch) Eyepiece: K20mm, K9mm two Telescope eyepieces Main tube Color: White and Black Material: Durable aluminum
- If it shows a blurred picture, please adjust focus using focus wheel.
- Please open the window when observing an outdoor target with an astronomical telescope indoors.
- Use a telescope outdoors, please wait for the temperature of the product is the same as the outdoor temperature, the performance will be better.
- Avoid accidentally taking the telescope into a larger temperature difference environment because the moisture in the air will condense on the objective.
- Comes with two 1.25" eyepieces K20mm and K9mm for 20-power and 44-power views and includes free 1.25 inch 10mm Smartphone Eyepiece Adapter
- 5x24 finderscope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines inside make locating objects easily.
- Lightweight adjustable aluminum tripod, specially designed backpack holds the telescope.
Compare with similar items
NOT look at the sun directly use the telescope, unless you have professional filters and equipment. Such as ASIN: B00OXKGUS4
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note that for stargazing, even in the best case this scope or its superior brethren are better suited for terrestrial viewing (i.e., looking at stuff on the ground during the day). The cheap tripods aren't steady enough for much else. They are kinda-sorta OK for beginner stargazing, but the junky eyepieces packed with this one make it fail that purpose.
Get the Celestron if you want effectively the same (possibly better) scope but with better eyepieces and probably cheaper price. If you want to stargaze, at this level you're much better off with a Dobsonian-style telescope, like the Meade LightBridge Mini series.
The instructions are crap but somehow I managed to figure them out, not that it did much because the scope is impossible to focus. It's basically made out of cheap plastic and tempered glass (IF that) and you're better off using a dollar store kaleidoscope.
I regret not going for the name brand instead of buying this junk!
Update: a user manual was sent about a month and a half later. I’m bumping rating up from 2 to 3 stars as a courtesy. If I can finally successfully see something I will bump it up even higher. Hopefully I have all parts, haven’t done an inventory based on the manual yet as I just received it today.
By Adam Kuipers on August 26, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Works fine for birdwatching and the like.