Telestream Screenflow 6.0 | Screencasting Video Editing Software for Mac Electronic Delivery
- Intel-based* Mac with 64-bit processor – Core i3 recommended, Mac OS X: 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan
- Minimum 2 GB RAM, 20 GB hard drive
- Retina display? No problem. Capture any part of your screen or just capture everything! Our efficient algorithm enables full-screen, 2880 x 1800-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low. Then you can zoom in on key areas during your video to give even better detail for your audience.
- Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create awesome-looking videos. Nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, mouse callouts, annotations, rolling edits, video and audio filters, video motions and actions such as Spring, Gravity, Pulse, iOS Touch callouts and freehand callouts are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
- Every so often design and function combine to form an elegant piece of software that’s easy and fun to use. ScreenFlow makes editing video easy, so users can focus on creatively telling their story. Seriously, it’s that good.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Telestream ScreenFlow is award-winning screencasting and video editing software for Mac. With high-quality screen, video, audio, iOS capture and powerful editing features, ScreenFlow helps you create incredible-looking videos, software tutorials, game or screen casts, motion graphics, and animated .GIFs.
ScreenFlow can record any part of your screen or the entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, iPad or iPhone, microphone or multi-channel audio interface and your computer’s audio – all at the same time!
ScreenFlow has won the prestigious Apple Design award for its easy-to-use editing interface, which has been updated with a new look and more controls. The editor instantly loads your recorded video and audio sources and lets you dive in to quickly and creatively edit your video. Add additional images, clips, text, or more recordings. Then polish it with professional-level animations, video motions, annotations, transitions and filters for incredible-looking results.
When you are done, use the built-in sharing to publish your video directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox or to Telestream Cloud for transcoding. Or export an animated .GIF, ProRes file or .MP4 directly to your desktop.