Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 229 reviews
on March 3, 2017
Excellent "Who done it". Some of the best hard-core non CGI action scenes in recent memory that also catch you by surprise too. Stay's very taught till the bitter end. Enjoy!
on April 9, 2009
I don't have much to say except I loved this movie, one of the best Blu-Ray purchases I have made so far. Story is outstanding, so many twists and turns and sublet hints as to what is coming. When it all comes together the pay off is worth every minute spent watching this beautifully crafted film. Acting is right on, suspense and mystery loom nearby in every second of this film. Blu-Ray presentation is so beautiful, everything is crystal clear. I can't say more except that if you are a collector of wonderfully crafted films that you appreciate over multiple viewings then please do yourself a great big favor and buy this movie.
on March 18, 2017
So suspenseful!!
on February 19, 2013
This is a stylish, Hitchcockian thriller from France, based on an American novel by one of my favorite authors, Harlan Coben. I saw it in a theater twice, but the DVD is a special treat. Gorgeous picture and sound, and the subtitles are easier to read than on the big screen. It's a "man-on-the-run" action mystery in the tradition of Hitchcock's THE 39 STEPS and NORTH BY NORTHWEST, and it's very nearly as good as those classics, thanks to a great new director (Guillaume Canet) and a terrific cast. Francois Cluzet is wonderful in the lead, and everyone else is very good, too. The tension never lets up for a minute, and there's one particularly jaw-dropping chase sequence (with Cluzet performing all his own stunts) that's truly unforgettable. A really solid thriller, start to finish. Highly recommended.
on March 5, 2012
Tell No One was a great thriller. The husband who loves his wife and yet remains the only suspect of her murder for many years. The ending was a surprise and the film does well with the development of the characters. Kristin Scott Thomas was great, as always. I would highly recommend this film.
on August 22, 2016
Loved this French language movies. It helps if you understand a little French and don't mind reading subtitles. But, excellent movie. Based on a book that had a little different content and ending as is so often the case. The book was much more elaborate and detailed than the movie. The movie ending I thought was excellent. Very satisfying to watch. My wife thought it was a re-make of The Fugitive, but although I recognize the similar theme, this movie was much more thoughtful and not all action. I enjoyed it and was never bored.
on September 12, 2009
Tell NO One.... A true gift from French Cinema... What a way for French film making to move to the forefront of film making in World Cinema. Under the beautifully layered elements of mystery, intrigue, action and noir, all brought to a contemporary edge by this most creative and imaginative filmaker; is a love story that runs the gambit from the innocence of youth through the trials, terror and tribulations of modern French life lived at its fullest. A MUST SEE film.
on November 14, 2016
Fantastic film with unexpected plot twists. It held my interest throughout and had a great ending as well. There are a few scenes that depict some unusual violence that might be a bit off-putting, but as a whole, the movie is very well done. I recommend this movie without reservation.
on June 13, 2012
Not going to say much since its all been raved about here. Watched this first by myself then a few years later I showed it to my wife. I figured I'd watch it a few minutes with her then move on to playing video games while she finished it. Didn't happen. It kept me watching through the entire film even the second time. Even though we started the film quite late and it's a long film, we couldn't stop watching until the end credits were rolling. Wish everyone could see this to set the bar a bit higher on what a good thriller is.
on August 8, 2014
Very great movie! Read the book years ago and randomly saw the movie in French class surprisingly. Very excited when I realized it was a book I already read before. I thought it was odd because the book is in English and it's a French movie. Still great and I suggest you guys watch.