Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3
asked by T. Kelley on October 1, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 answers
A
Pilchard answered on October 2, 2009
Comment | 9 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for that valuable information.
T. Kelley answered on October 2, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No incoming caller-id name on the basic plan. What good is caller-id with just the number? That is basic feature if I have ever heard one. Are they trying to force us to pay $10 per month to get caller-id names?

$12 per year and basic features costing $10 per month doesn't sound like free phone service to me. It's not expensive but its not FREE. After paying $250 for the Telo there should be no fees. I don't think Amazon should have 'no monthly phone bills' in the title when there is at least a $1 per month fee and possibly $11 per month in fees.
Carson answered on October 2, 2009
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree. The Telo will cost at least $12 per year after the first year with basic service. IMO the Ooma core system is a better deal. The Ooma core basic includes caller-id with name and voicemail, with no annual $12 fee after the first year. If you want a low cost basic phone the Ooma core is a better solution. However they are going to stop making the core. If you want one, buy it now, before its sold out.
Pilchard answered on October 3, 2009

A
Dale Yuzuki answered on October 3, 2009
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Pilchard answered on October 3, 2009
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
John Edward answered on October 5, 2009
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It always amazes me when people complain about something that is already a fantastic value...complaining that it should be "an even more fantastic value". You can go through life thinking that you are a "victim" if you wish to do so.
Joseph S. Upton answered on October 20, 2009
Comment | 7 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just to clarify on what a couple of people have said...

If you have decided not to get the Telo and want the free phone service and voicemail, don't just buy an ooma Hub, you MUST buy the ooma Core system, which includes the Hub and the Scout. I have provided more info on this in my 10-19-2009 review of the ooma Core system on Amazon if you're still trying to make the Core vs Telo decision.
A. Winters answered on October 20, 2009
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
anne freeman answered on October 30, 2009
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product