4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
TEMCo 50' Red + 50' Black 10 AWG/Gauge Solar Panel Extension Cable with M/F Solar Connector Ends (Variety of Lengths Available)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Used for Solar panels, DC circuits, and inverter wiring. Silver-plated Copper Terminals outlast and outperform tin-plated models.
- Snap-in locking system Bare copper conductor Cross linked Polyethylene (XLP) insulation.
- Connectors rated for 1000V, 25A - 14 AWG (2.5mm²), 30A - 12 AWG (4mm²,6mm²) Insulation Rated for -40°C ~ 85°C IP67
- Protection Grade, Safety class II, Flame class UL94-V0 Contact resistance Less than or equal to 5 mOhm
- Lifetime warranty. Don't choose a product that will degrade or fail before your panels do. MADE IN THE USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
2 lengths of 50 ft. each. UL 4703 rated cable is superior to USE-2 in regards to low temperature flexibility, sunlight resistance, and flame resistance. PV wire for solar panels also has a thicker jacket and insulation than USE-2 wire. USE-2 cable is used in grounded PV systems only, which UL 4703 cable can be used for both grounded and ungrounded arrays. Silver-plated Copper Terminals outlast and outperform tin-plated models. Used for Solar panels, DC circuits, and inverter wiring.
Connectors rated for 1000V, 25A - 14 AWG (2.5mm²), 30A - 12 and 10 AWG (4mm²,6mm²)
Test voltage: 6 kV (50 Hz)
Rated for -40°C ~ 85°C
IP67 Protection Grade, Safety class II, Flame class UL94-V0
Contact resistance Less than or equal to 5 mOhm
Insertion force: Less than or equal to 50N
Withdrawl force: Greater than or equal to 50N
Snap-in locking system
Bare copper conductor
Cross linked Polyethylene (XLP) insulation
Max. voltage 600 V, -40°C to 90°C
Type USE-2 per UL 854, RHH/RHW-2 per UL 44, Type PV per UL 4703
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried to remove one of the connectors from the cable. I was using the MC4 tool to disconnect them. The tool doesn't work because the connector housing is much thicker and does not have the groves for the tool to fit.
I do not know if they are trying to trap you with their products, but there is no reason for them to use the type of connectors they ship. Asked for a return.
I've recently purchased several different electrical products from Temco and never been disappointed with the quality or the price.
This seller really is great. Thank you Temco!