Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Electric Kettle Temperature Control, AICOK Stainless Steel Tea Kettle with Variable Temp, Cordless Electric Water Kettle with 1500W SpeedBoil, Auto Shut Off and Boil-Dry Protection, 1.7-Liter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Variable temp electric kettle - 6 Recommended temperature settings. 160°F for Delicate Tea, 175°F for Green Tea, 185°F for White Tea, 190°F for Oolong Tea, 200°F For French Press Coffee. And "Boil" 212°F for Black Tea or Instant Cocoa, Oatmeal, Noodles, and more.
- Keep warm tea kettles - It has a keep warm setting that turns on after it heats up and stays on for up to 2 hours. The keep warm feature is handy for the easily distracted as well.
- Fast hot water kettle - The kettle packs 1500 watts of power to ensure that the water heats up in about five minutes. Save your time and makes water very hot. It also has a 90 seconds setting memory that’s lightning fast to use again.
- Durable stainless steel electric kettle - The most durable and will last you a long time. Premium 304 stainless steel distinguishing from 201 series, its strong corrosion resistance can prevent rust. Looks absolutely gorgeous in kitchen with our Stainless Steel kettle Base.
- Auto shut off - The kettle automatically stops boiling when it hits the temperature you selected or if it runs dry. If you have any issues with our kettle, please contact us, we have 2 year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Aicok electric kettle temperature control, right for almost tea, coffee, soup, oatmeal etc.
Recommend Temperature for your delicate tea leaves:
Green & White Tea Oolong Black & Herbal Tea
160-185°F 190°F 212°F
|Stainless steel finish, even the kettle base
|The cord storage is genius design
|Measuring 1 1/2 inches, the handle is thick and sturdy.
Why choose us? We know what do you want to get :)
The best after-service, reliable quality and the best price in market.
Please contact us if you have any question about us, stop hesitating!
Operating Power: 1500 Watts
Dimensions: 19 x 19 x 25 cm
Kettle Weight: 1,2 kg
Boiling Time: 5~10 mins
Aicok Stainless Steel Kettle provides 2 years warranty. We will take full responsibility for our products.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, it boils water quickly. You have several presets for different temperatures, but be warned, they are not accurate. And this is my major criticism. I have have two thermometers. One is an oven thermometer and the other is a probe. On the highest setting, which is 212, I can never get a reading higher than 189 degrees F. Am I angry about this? Nah. Most of these kettles with various temperatures always come up short. Heck your oven is rarely heated to the temperature you select. So, be vigilant. If you have a tea that must use water at a certain temp, such as a white tea, you want to buy a thermometer so that you can validate the temp before you pour.
After this, I have nothing but glowing comments. It looks nice on my counter and it's fairly quiet. It is tough to clean unless you have very small hands.
And I do recommend that you don't leave standing water in it. This isn't 18/8 SS and it has a tendencey to rust. The easiest way to avoid this is by draining it nightly before you go to bed.
Anyway, thanks Alcok. I hope to enjoy this wonderful kettle for many years to come.
Unfortunately, my 30 day return window has already closed and I doubt Amazon can make another exception for me and I may be out of luck this time. It’s unacceptable that both kettles have issues and the company needs to do a better job of quality control.
Do not buy this product if you want to avoid the frustration!!!
My only complaint, if I can even call it that, is that when you lift the pot up to pour, it turns off the pot. So, to keep the water warm for more tea, you need to push the start button again. I’m pretty sure that’s a safety feature to insure you don’t heat an empty pot accidentally, so I really can’t complain about that. It DOES remember the temperature you just brewed, though, so no need to reset that- just push start.
I love this teakettle, and wish I had bought it years ago!