Tempi Metronome for Musicians (Plastic Mahogany Grain Veneer) with 2 Year Warranty, E-Book, 2 Months Free Music Lessons
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ❤ THE SEARCH IS OVER. IMPROVE YOUR RHYTHM and PLAY WITH CONFIDENCE! A metronome to help you express yourself, enhance your music skills and become a better musician!
- ♪ YOU DESERVE SUCCESS We all want to express ourselves. We all want to reach our full potential. But after long hours of practice, we still don't hit the right notes. We get frustrated and doubt ourselves. TIME PASSES BY, AND WE STILL AREN'T PLAYING AT THE LEVEL WE KNOW WE’RE CAPABLE OF. Until Now...
- ♪ TEMPI, A COMPANY RUN BY MUSICIANS FOR MUSICIANS, provides their Metronome to help you improve rhythm and timing to achieve your musical goals. You'll learn how to play with confidence by mastering rhythm, increasing finger agility and boosting timing.
- ♪ HERE'S TEMPI'S PROVEN 5 STEP PLAN to play with confidence, excel in music and be a better musician... 1) Order a Tempi Metronome. 2) Our warehouse will safely package your order with bubble wrap 3) Your metronome and limited bonuses will arrive within 2 business days. 4) Once your Tempi has arrived, set the beat and play to the metronome! 5) Have fun becoming a better, confident and happy musician!
- ♪ ORDER YOUR TEMPI METRONOME TODAY! Your purchase includes Tempi packaging and cleaning cloth. Order Your Metronome BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE and Claim Incredible Bonuses! E-book ($29 value), 2 year warranty ($47 value), 2 months free online music lessons ($87 value). Additional Details: Plastic veneer, average 20 minute wind, 40-208 BPM for all styles of music, 2/3/4/6 beat bell for measure timing, loud and durable steel gears and pendulum. Order Now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Mechanical Metronome Black / Loud Sound Piano Drum Violin Guitar
Mechanical Metronome | Vintage, Antique Style Beat Keeper | Tuner for Musical Instruments | Guitar, Piano, Drums, Violin, Vocals | Includes Training eBooks | Wood Color
Wittner 845111KA Faux Mahogany
GLEAM Mechanical Metronome for Musicians with Free Bag(Black)
WITTNER 813M Metronome System Maelzel with Bell, Walnut Coloured, Mat Silk
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tempi International, LLC||CANTUS US||Honiday||Amazon.com||GLEAM MUSIC||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.8 x 4.8 x 9.5 in||4.61 x 7.99 x 3.94 in||4.8 x 4.8 x 9.5 in||4.13 x 4.13 x 8.66 in||3.94 x 3.94 x 8.66 in||4.13 x 4.13 x 8.66 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unlike most high-end competing brands, the Tempi keeps rock-solid, even beats on both sides of the pendulum swing. I love this metronome and highly recommend it to all my students. Well done Tempi !
I do have a free app on my smart phone with one, but, there is just something about the real deal, old school, wind up, technology about this thing. Just buy one. You will NOT regret it. Besides, it looks cool to display if it does not work for you. The price is very affordable. So, end your struggle, submit your mind, let your desire to learn music flow and enjoy your new skill. It's a timing issue with most people learning music. We either speed up at the easy part and slow down at the hard part.
Start at 70 beats per minute, then go from there. 70 is natures natural beat. You can find your groove, then you will have a base to grow from.....or you can keep guessing and waste your valuable time, that you don't have much of.