Templeton Whiskey Stones - Boxed Set of 9 Carefully Handcrafted 100% Soapstone Chilling Rocks With FREE Travel Pouch Included.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 9 Templeton Grey Sipping Whisky Stones Made from 100% Natural Soapstone.
- These Soapstones Maintain Their Temperature For Long Periods of Time, & Is Regarded As Safe (GRAS) By The FDA.
- Soapstone Is Made Of Talc Which Will Not React To Water, Alcohol Or Other Drinks.
- These Rocks Are Hand Crafted Which Give It An Extremely Soft Finish & Are Surprisingly Very Lightweight.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!! Store in Your Freezer, Ready to Use in Just Hours - Perfect As A Gift or for Your Next Cocktail Party
Top Customer Reviews
- Gorgeous eco-friendly gift wrapping Available
- Uniquely shaped so they do not easily roll down your glass
- Tumbled with recycled aggregate
and my personal favorite:
Who Need Ice? Keep your drink cold with Whisky Stones!
These aren't supposed to keep your drink cold, but guess manufacturer or seller doesnt even know what these are actually used for.
Bought them for myself, but wouldn't even give them as a gift to myself. Being Granite, afraid to put in my glass. Will return and reorder one of the other main brands of soapstone.
P.S> Even the black bag says WHISKY STONE instead of Whisky Stones
They work great, and he loved that they stay in the bottom of the glass instead of floating like ice does! Great gift and great seller!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The stones don't water down your drink and they stay cold for a long time. I would buy them again.Published on June 30, 2013 by Lucky
I use these in my high priced better whiskeys. I do not want to dilute these liquids. But, I think that the metal rocks stay colder longer and effect the whiskey less.Published on March 29, 2013 by Paul Krow
These stones are perfect for anyone who enjoys a good Bourbon or Whiskey and doesn't like what happens when their ice melts. Read morePublished on January 16, 2013 by paul
These are NOT 100% Soapstone.. nor are they made by Templeton... They are a granite composite.. I won't even take them out of the box... VERY DISAPPOINTED.Published on December 2, 2012 by E.J.S.
I was not impressed with these stones. I thought they would replace ice cubes but they stuck together like one big blob. They would work on a one ounce drink, not a large onePublished on December 2, 2012 by Susan A. Neustadt