- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B004JF54D0
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #279,727 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Cryo-Gloves SHM Cryogenic Gloves, Shoulder Length, Medium
|Price:||$171.45 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is the original Tempshield glove – made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship
- Insulated – protects to -321F. Multi-layered construction, breathable with wicking interior shell
- Lightweight and comfortable, providing excellent dexterity
- Made in the USA (Maine) from 100% US sourced materials. ISO-9001 and CE certified.
- Tempshield is the industry standard for handling liquid nitrogen and for other ultra-cold cryogenic environments
|Number of Items||1|
|Specific Uses For Product||Laboratory|
Specification for this product family
|Manufacturer Series Number||Cryo-Gloves SH|
|Special Features||Water Resistant|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Cryo-Gloves made by Tempshield protect your hands and arms when working in hazardous, ultra-cold environments. Our gloves are designed to provide a high level of thermal protection where the exposure to cryogenic fluids might exist. Made from state-of-the-art materials, our Cryo-Gloves are designed to keep you dry and to wick moisture away from your hands, so you can work in comfort for extended periods of time. A thin, seamless liner provides protection from spills and splashes. Our multi-layered construction allows for a maximum level of thermal protection, flexibility, and dexterity - essential features when function is important and safety is critical. Proper fit contributes to product performance -a tight fit leads to thermal loss. Glove fit should be loose enough to allow for quick removal if necessary. CAUTION: Not intended for immersion in liquid nitrogen or other cryogenic liquids. We also offer Wrist, Mid-Arm and Elbow-Length gloves.
Size: Medium | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?