confront their darkest fears and their deepest desires.
The Blue Moon Saloon series features bears, wolves, and more!
Prequel - Perfection
Book 1 - Damnation
Book 2 - Temptation
Book 3 - Redemption
Book 4 - Salvation
Book 5 - Deception
Book 6 - Celebration (holiday story)
BLUE MOON SALOON, Volume 1 - a boxed set of Books 1, 2, and 3
BLUE MOON SALOON, Volume 2 - a boxed set of Books 4, 5, and 6
What reviewers are saying:
- "Wow. The author pulls you in from the first to the last page. So much emotion, pain, and love. These characters captured me." - Angel's Guilty Pleasures
- "Superb and entertaining. Anna Lowe writes consistent entertaining stories that are original. - Night Owl Reviews
- "Loved this one. Couldn't put it down." - Read Our Thoughts Book Blog
- "This book alone is pure temptation!" - Crystal's Quirky Reviews
- "You will love this exciting, suspenseful, and scorching hot romance!" - Roxie's Romance Reviews.
- "A great story and a wonderful addition to the series." - Happy Tails and Tales Book Blog
What readers are saying:
- One hell of a ride!
- I literally could not stop reading until the end.
- The chemistry between the two is heart-stopping.
- A really sweet story. Full of action, drama, and suspense.
- Lots of action, shifters, and romance with a hint of the Wild West.
- Great shifter romance with love, tenderness, lust, healing, and action.
- Flames are stoked, temperaments are tested, and temptations are smacking them in the face.
- Pack politics, rogues, budding relationships, wolves, bears, cowboys, angry bulls and sizzling mates.
An excerpt from Temptation:
Janna dropped off another couple of drinks at table four and cleared plates from table seven. She felt Cole's storm-cloud eyes tracking her the whole time. His gaze pressed on her like a physical thing. Like a blanket, thrown over her shoulders on a winter's night in Montana. Except she wasn't in Montana anymore, and it sure as hell wasn't winter.
Told you. He's our mate, the voice of her inner wolf sounded in her mind.
She shook her head. How could the beast be so sure? God knew she'd gotten love and lust mixed up in the past. But this felt different. Spine-tingling-different. Lightning-sparks-in-the-veins different.
My destined mate, her wolf growled.
It sure felt like it. But one thing didn't fit. Destined mates were supposed to recognize each other on first sight. And she'd gone two whole weeks simply liking Cole. Okay, really liking Cole. Badly-wanting-to-tango-on-the-nearest-horizontal-surface kind of liking Cole. But there hadn't been that instant connection of souls. That, Bang! Your life will never be the same revelation that mated shifters talked about.
Her attraction to him snuck up on steadily ever since...since...well, since some point she couldn't quite put her finger on, and then whoosh! Her vague crush on Cole went to all-out desire. A day and night craving. A need that scared her.
Mate. My destined mate, her wolf cooed.
But wolves, as every female shifter knew damn well, were not to be trusted. Not in matters of the heart. Probably she was just crushing on Cole. Really, really badly. The man was hot as sin and an amazing dancer, to boot. A charmer with a crooked, boyish grin. A man she could talk to every night for hours about the same thing and never get tired of what he had to say, or how he said it.
Yep. Just a crush. She'd get over it in, um--
Another two or three hundred years? her wolf snorted.
She was so wrapped up in arguing with her wolf that she worked on autopilot, and whoops -- without even realizing it, she had headed his way with a plate of key lime pie she was supposed to be delivering to another customer. God, what was she doing?
"Got just what you need." She smiled and set the plate in front of him.
Her heart beat a little faster, seeing the little boy grin spread on his face. One of the many Cole quirks she'd fallen in love with over the past couple of weeks. One second, he'd be all broody warrior, harboring some deep, dark wound she was dying to heal. But just as quickly, the lines around his mouth would fall away and he'd be a kid again, all twinkling eyes and aw-shucks country charm.
"My favorite," he murmured, as he did with anything she brought him.
His scrappy blond hair curled just below his ears. Fine, golden strands that waved this way and that. So, so tempting to run her fingers through. His full lips quivered the slightest bit, and she had to bite her own to resist reaching for his.
Mate, her wolf sighed.
She forced herself not to bat her eyelashes or pucker her lips. Not to do anything that gave her, um -- lust? love? -- away.
Her head whipped around, and the goofy love music playing in her mind broke off with the screech of a needle ripping across an old-fashioned LP.
Her boss was calling to her from over by the bar. The big bear shifter stood with his beefy arms folded over his broad chest, glowering. The very picture of a clan alpha. A none-too-pleased clan alpha, nodding her toward the back of the saloon.
Shit, shit, shit. Someone had noticed her fawning over Cole, after all.