Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on September 12, 2016
I love this pillow and I take it along when I travel.
on September 18, 2014
like sleeping on a curb. Laid my head on one in bed bath and beyond and couldn't wait to get one of my own. Did not feel like the same pillow. feels much stiffer, harder and nothing like the one I tried out in the store. Way to much money for that level of uncomfort.
on October 12, 2009
I love sleeping on the comfort pillow. It is extremely comfortable and provides excellent support. When you lay back, other parts of the pillow do not pop up into your face; everything remains the same except your head is in a great position. It is easy to relax and fall asleep--I do not find myself tossing and turning like I often do with other pillows, punching the pillows, looking for just that "right spot". The only negative thing is that it is heavier than other pillows to lift and move. That is a small price to pay for an evening of peaceful sleep.

***Do not confuse with the TravelComfort Pillow, which is wonderful but is much smaller in size and appropriate for a support pillow, not for sleeping.
on August 12, 2014
Ordered this high quality pillow for my mother-in-law when she was ill and very achy. I had used this pillow for years and it kept my neck from spasaming . She had the same great result - kept pressure off her shoulder so she could sleep more comfortably.
on October 8, 2014
Perfect firmness, but slightly lumpy. Smell lingers more than just a few days.
on November 14, 2014
Dense, very comfortable pillow that holds its shape. Recommended especially for those who like to recline in a slightly sitting-up position.
on January 18, 2015
Rock hard
on September 16, 2014
Daughter loves it at school. Counting sheep....
on January 9, 2014
The product was in great shape but was to big and firm for my wife. The supplier. Home decor shop has been extremly hard to deal with on the return we have ask how to return they reply with you must request a return, we then ask how to request a return there answer for 4 emails has been. "You must request a return" they will not tell us HOW to do this!!!
on May 1, 2010
I just gave it a try and Im very satisfied I dont have neck pains and shoulder pain after using it , true there is an odor from the material but it lasted only for less than a week .I will recommend this kind of pillow expensive but it is worth the price .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.