Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow for Sleeping, Standard
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.51 (18%)|
|Fill Material||Memory Foam|
|Item Firmness Description||Extra Soft|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MEMORY FOAM BED PILLOW—Cushion-soft material and a low profile makes this pillow perfect for all sleepers. Fits perfectly in a standard or queen pillow case.
- PERFECTED FOR YOU—Signature pressure-relieving TEMPUR material adapts to your head, neck, and shoulders for personalized comfort.
- IDEAL FOR ALL SLEEP POSITIONS—The extra-soft feel provides a restful night’s sleep for back, side, and stomach sleepers.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE—Adaptive material returns to its shape after each use, offering superior support and alignment year after year.
- WASHABLE & REMOVABLE COVER—Premium knit cover is soft and breathable, and removes easily for washing.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow||TEMPUR-Symphony Pillow||TEMPUR-Essential Support Pillow||TEMPUR-Cloud Soft & Conforming Pillow|
|Key Feature||Cushion-soft comfort with a traditional shape and low-profile design||Includes a gently arched side for back sleepers and a flatter side for everyone else.||Conforming support of Tempur Material combined with lightweight comfort||Signature pressure-relieving TEMPUR material for a restful night's sleep.|
|Material||Tempur Material||Tempur Material||Tempur Material||Tempur Material|
The TEMPUR-Cloud Pillow offers cushion-soft comfort with the signature adaptive support of proprietary TEMPUR material. Experience personalized comfort and support night after night with material that precisely adapts to your head, neck, and shoulders—and returns to its shape in the morning. Back, side, and stomach sleepers will love the extra-soft feel and traditional shape. Features a knit, removable washable cover, and 5-year limited warranty.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had high hopes, but did not work at all. Within minutes of laying down, my neck started to strain and collapse downward while on my side. Bummer.
I purchased as a gift for my 10yo (bc I couldn’t find my model...which is a crescent shape). I’m sure he will be fine...but for me there is no way this would work.
Also it doesn’t come in the typical zip hard plastic covering (bag), that has piping on the edges and a handle. It was shrink wrapped. So, I question the authenticity or even quality (was this a batch that was not up to par and sold elsewhere?).
Just be aware and make your own decision.
Trust me, we are talking about the same pillow. Flipped the sides of yellow-stained pillow and took some photos of it folded to show the difference. Returning the pillow is such a hassle given this covid-19 situation, while keeping it seemed disgusting to use. What should consumers do to get assurance from a big international brand like Tempur? I certainly hope we are not getting "Recycled" pillows. It's hygiene and quality control we are talking about right now. :(
- super soft
- affordable for a tempur pedic pillow
- quick shipping
- cover that has divots and feels weird, you can take the pillow out of the cover and use a regular pillowcase
- weird smell on the inner memory foam material after you remove the cover
- since it's so soft, the memory foam material is easily damageable and fragile
Top reviews from other countries
Back to normal review. Now, 'firmness' is subjective. But I found this to be not quite as soft as I had expected. Yes the pillow is definitely softer than normal traditional memory foam pillows with a medium firmness. Yes, your head does sink in, I weigh 130lb and I'd say my head sinks in 2.5 inches into the pillow, but doesn't have a 'cloud' feel. I do wish it were a bit softer, but that's my personal preference as I sleep on a soft bed.
Comparing to another pillow that I personally thought was a 'cloud' feel is the Aqua Gel from Sleep Country. But the price on that is $150, obviously not looking to shell out that much but after trying this pillow I may end up doing so.
I'd recommend this pillow if you're looking for something that is softer than traditional memory foam pillows, but not for it's 'cloud' part, does not feel like you're sleeping on a cloud, but rather just a softer memory foam pillow.
Reviewed in Canada on October 10, 2018
Reviewed in Canada on November 13, 2020