Tempur-Pedic Sleep Mask
- TEMPUR material contours to your face for complete darkness
- Dark navy blue color
- Elasticized strap with Velcro closure provides a snug, adjustable fit
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Given that it isn't custom fit, or even sized, it may not be as effective or comfortable for everyone.
2. It picks up oil from your face easily and may lead to blemishes if you don't wash it once in a while (as often as your sheets)
3. You look even sillier than usual in this mask. It's lumpy and brings to mind late night QVC shopping your grandmother might do.
4. It's pricier than similar options so, if you can stand a little light leak, you might want something cheaper.
5. It's bulkier than similar options so pressing your face into your pillow isn't a good idea while wearing it.
I've tried other visco-foam masks, even, and don't think the design is as good as this one's is. If one of the other brands work well for you, great - I'll keep buying this brand, because it works the best for me. It might for you, too.
First off, like all things Tempurpedic, it's waaayyy over priced. If the quality were there, I wouldn't complain about the price though. The mask also started to fall apart within a few days of normal use.
The strap is sewn in at an awkward angle and no matter how you adjust and refasten it slips. The strap itself is very cheaply made and the end was frayed and curling by the end of the first night. The strap is stiff and scratchy too.
Also, there is a tag sewn inside the fold of the left side of the mask that pokes you right in the eye. It wasn't easy to remove either without causing damage to the mask since the tag is in a seam.
I've been using the mask for about six weeks and it is losing its shape and starting to let in light. I expected much better quality and durability at this price point and I would not recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very well put together. Very soft. This was to replace the one my boyfriend lost. He can't seem to sleep without it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Sherrie Schmidt
I've been using one of these for years and love the way they fit and block out light. Very comfortable.Published 5 days ago by mejehn
I work night shift and struggled to sleep during the day. This mask places gentle pressure to your lids but its not too much. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Reggaeblonde
Its quite heavy and full - basically the opposite of the slippery spa masks. I like it because it totally blacks out the dark and stays put on my face really well overnight. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Ameneh Bordi
I wear a sleeping mask every night. Over the years, I've tried 4 or 5 different masks off of amazon, along with plenty of random masks from airport stores etc. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
This took a few days for me to break in only because it was a lot thicker material than I was used to. However, as a new mom, this saved my life during daytime naps. I love it!!Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer