Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

The Ten Basic Principles of Good Parenting
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 21-30 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on June 28, 2013
I had to get this book for a class I am taking at school and I thought I would order it and read it ahead of time. The book came a day before the first date amazon said it would get to me. It was in perfect condition. I'm really happy with my purchase. One less thing to stress about when I get to school. " :)
on September 1, 2015
great book a lot of good infromation
on September 24, 2012
I ordered this book because we needed it for a Parenting class. I began reading it and with having a four year old, it has really come in handy. It's really easy to read and easily referenced.
on June 5, 2013
It is a nice breakdown of psych research for creating the relationship that I want with my son. It is a quick read, it doesn't really tell you anything that you don't already know, but reading it gives you the chance to put those thoughts into the front of your mind as you go about the loving challenge of raising a child.
3 people found this helpful
on July 10, 2006
Steinberg's book brings the best of research to the everyday lives of parents. Drawing on many sources and years of research about parenting, he has created a thoroughly useful, provocative book about parent child relationships. The pages are filled with food for thought,

and practical commentary. Highly recommended.
6 people found this helpful
on February 5, 2015
It's a good book that most parents should read.
on January 6, 2013
I had to get this for a parenting class, but ended up using it as a resource for 3 different classes! Very handy if your a marriage and family studies major.
on November 25, 2014
good
One person found this helpful
on February 17, 2015
Worked for my needs
on March 1, 2014
I'm very happy with my purchase. This book is extremely interesting and very easy to read. I highly recommend it.