Other Sellers on Amazon
Ten Little Night Stars Board book – Illustrated, January 23, 2018
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Save $1.35 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
About the Author
- ASIN : 031076212X
- Publisher : Zonderkidz; Illustrated edition (January 23, 2018)
- Language : English
- Board book : 22 pages
- Reading age : Baby - 4 years
- Item Weight : 15.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #34,031 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For grandmothers out there, I would also recommend this book. The exceptional quality is similar, and it's a darling tale of a grandma's love and hopes for her grandchild.
Grandma Wishes: Children's Board Book (Love You Always)
Top reviews from other countries
- it mentions and pictures saying prayers while kneeling on the floor beside the bed, very old school ("I close my eyes to say my prayers");
- it uses the word "heaven" to rhyme with "seven" (saying that six little night stars are sparkling up in heaven) and I know it's difficult to find something that rhymes with "seven", but still... besides, stars are in the universe, not in heaven, so the book gives the wrong concept that sky=heaven.
My daughter is 19 months old and likes the pictures very much, it's one of her favourite books for bedtime, so since she can't read it's a manageable problem, I just substitute the "saying my prayers" part with "I close my eyes and say goodnight", however it bothered me much that the religious tone of the book was not mentioned in the product description, it's important.
Not everybody is religious and believes in heaven, so I think you should know it in advance if this is important to you. I would have given 5 stars to this book, had it not been for this thing.
Lovely book with beautiful illustrations. Perfect bedtime book for a little one starting a routine, not too long and its interesting to look at without being too exciting!
Mummy and Daddy know the rhymes off by heart now! We read it every night
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 28, 2019