Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 241 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 261 reviews
on June 8, 2014
Hora is still an amazing person. But, this book is not IMO.
I'm 3/4 finished with this kindle book and I've been ready to throw it against the wall (if I could).

A very large portion of this book tells the story of "Diane".

Diane's story went on, and on and on and on and did I say on and on and on?
It was downright exhausting!
At least a third of this book, deals with Diane's running and climbing.
With blow by blow ad nauseum, about her hundreds of treks. Yeah. That means almost every step of her way.
10 years later...
There is no discussion with her children, or what they went through. Big part of this story that was not covered.
Anyway. No. I do not recommend buying this book.
Sorry Hoda, love you still.
on August 3, 2017
I love Hoda Kotb's inspirational books. I've also purchased her other books, "How I survived War Zones, Bad Hair and Kathie Lee" and "Where We Belong, Journeys That Show Us The Way". She writes with an honesty and an integrity that are unmatched. When I start reading, I can't put it down and I always feel better for reading it. Buy the books and enjoy them!
on April 11, 2013
I love Hoda. I absolutely love her work as a journalist. I preordered this book expecting a great read, and it far exceeded my expectations. I read the book in a single sitting, and couldn’t put it down. Make sure you have tissues on hand before you begin. I haven’t been moved to tears to this degree in a long time. The individuals’ stories are truly inspirational, and very real. Ten Years Later left me with stories of ordinary people, who faced adversity like no other, and took extraordinary steps to make a meaningful difference in their lives, and the lives of others.
on March 7, 2013
I got the book on Tuesday, March 5, 2013, but began reading it on 3/6/2013, and it reads easily. It is a very intruiging and at times intensely revealing. It made me reflect on how life can change in 10 years. I just reflected on my previous 10 years and then to think about the upcoming next 10 years. Regardless if we want the change it still comes good or bad. The book nails this in the stories of those interviewed. A very good book and at times bitter sweet.
on October 2, 2013
Very disappointed in her book. The stories read like victim stories however in reality they are just everyday
events that can and do happen to all of us. Nothing special, no mystery , Just boring stories. Sorry Hoda
love your today show but not this book.
on February 27, 2013
Very well written at a personal level. Hoda not only introduces to each person she makes them a friend to you as well. Her own story is uplifting and the others are told in such a straight forward way that it is clear that each and every person can do, maybe not what they did, but something to change their life. It all comes down to the choices we make and what we make out of them.
Loved the book and would love sit and talk to Hoda.
on April 7, 2013
The idea of being surrounded by so much tragedy and hearing others tell their story 10 years later, should inspire everyone to keep moving forward as we face life's challenges, remember others and don't be so judgemental, you never know what heartache a person is enduring. This book I have not been able to put down since it arrived at my doorstep, I carry it throughout my home, upstairs, downstairs. A constant reminder to focus on what's important.
on July 15, 2017
My kind of book
on November 25, 2013
It was the one most important book that helped me thru the mourning the loss of my daughter and son-in-law in the crash of their private plane. It was mechanical problem with the plane. Both my daughter and son-in-law were registered commercial pilots.
they communicated with the Tower and were cited as heroes by avoiding a community of homes where children were outdoors on an Easter egg hunt. They were able to bring the plane down in a field not destroying life or property of others. They are survived by three adult children,a brother and two sisters to mourn this tragic loss.
on May 11, 2015
Fantastic read... Also very humbling.

I am fortunate to be so healthy and well cared for. I don't lack for anything and... Therefore I have not earned the respect that these people do!

Thank you for being an advocate in this particular book!