Tenaya Oasi LV Rock Climbing Shoes
- ASCENT & PROGRESSION - Founded in 1997 by Yosemite vet Jose Luis Garcia Gallego, Tenaya is famous for designs that blend performance and comfort without sacrifice; Tenayas are worn by pro climbers worldwide, like Chris Sharma, Alex Megos, and Ramon Julian, and have helped advance the sport on championship and record-breaking ascents
- TENAYA OASI LV - The Oasi LV’s aggressively curved form responds to every subtle movement of the foot; To further enhance this, the new RBRX technology works seamlessly with our SXR Dynamics system, giving you greater contact with the rock over a range of movements
- MAX SENSITIVITY - The angled toebox and aggressively curved shape allow the heel to sit lower, making the Oasi LV superbly responsive to every situation, relaying detailed information back to the user on all types of footholds; Patented Draxtor closure system allows optimal adjustment over different parts of the shoe; Bellows tongue featuring the latest generation fabrics for maximum breathability
- TECHNICAL SPECS - Uppers: Microfibre: Closure System: Patented Draxtor system; Tongue: Lycra, two-layer and bidirectional; Cover: Unlined; Insole: 2D multi-layer Stretchtex; Midsole: Double midsole GI 1.8 & TST 150; Sole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm; Weight: 340 gr; 100% Vegan; Designed and Handmade in Spain
- TIPS FOR SIZING - Climbing shoes fit differently with every brand and each unique model; Personal preference of tightness (based on climbing style, terrain, and comfort) is the biggest factor in determining the optimal shoe size; To start, Tenaya recommends downsizing 0-0.5 sizes from your US street shoe size for an all day fit and 0.5-1 sizes for a performance fit; Tenayas are constructed with synthetic materials designed to limit stretch, making sizing more predictable and consistent
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The popularity of the award-winning Oasi and the demand for a lower volume version led us to design this new edition. The Oasi LV maintains all of the key features of the original Oasi in a lower volume package. It will radically change how you think about high performance climbing shoes. Its down-turn and down-camber are ideally suited on steep climbs, but you will immediately notice the edging and smearing performance as well - a true distinction. The 3.5mm Vibram XS Grip outsole and highly sensitive midsole make the Oasi LV feel like an extension of your foot rather than a box around it, and the comfort is unparalleled. The two straps utilize Draxtor Technology to provide a fine tuned fit. You can expect consistent performance throughout the life of the shoe, thanks to the synthetic upper and cotton lining.
|Collection||Aerial Plus Line||Aerial Plus Line||Aerial Plus Line||Aerial Plus Line||Aerial Plus Line||Step Up|
|Sizing Recommendation (Compared to US Street Shoe Size)||Select 1 size down||Select 1 size down||Select 1 size down||Select 1 size down||Select 1 size down||Select 1/2 size down|
- Product Dimensions : 8.38 x 2.93 x 4.87 inches; 1.29 Pounds
- Item model number : 41010-45
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : February 7, 2019
- Manufacturer : Tenaya
- ASIN : B07NGL3RML
- Best Sellers Rank: #376,597 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)