Tenba BYOB 9 Camera Insert - Gray/Black (636-222)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use your favorite bag as your camera bag!
- Insert's soft shell molds to the interior of virtually any bag.
- The BYOB 9 fits a mirrorless camera or compact DSLR with 2-3 lenses and accessories.
- Exterior Dimensions9W X 6.5H X 4D in. (23 X 17 X 10 cm)
- Interior Dimensions8.5W X 6H X 3.5D in. (22 X 15 X 9 cm) Weight:0.4 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Tenba BYOB 9 - Camera Insert
The BYOB 9 fits a mirrorless camera or compact DSLR with 2-3 lenses and accessories.
Tenba invites you to Bring Your Own Bag. We know that there are some great bags out there that aren't Tenba bags. From 95-liter trekking backpacks to designer women's handbags, there are a lot of bags that work well for one job, but don’t do well at protecting camera gear. Tenba's BYOB inserts are the solution. They fit a variety of camera systems, with pockets to organize accessories, and their soft shells mold to fit the interior of virtually any bag. So keep using that backpack/courier/handbag/duffel that you love so much, and just give your camera the protection it needs with a Tenba BYOB insert.
- Designed to carry and protect a camera inside a larger backpack, suitcase or handbag, and soft shell easily molds to the shape of any carrying bag.
- Padded dividers are adjustable to fit multiple configurations, and soft brushed tricot lining is equipment-friendly.
- Zippered top cover can be folded back and stowed in rear pocket to allow quick access to camera gear.
- Stretchy mesh side pockets securely hold mobile phone, wallet and other accessories.
- D-ring to attach keys, carabiner or tethered media wallet.
- Interior zippered pocket secures money, change and other small items.
- Front and rear pockets for additional accessories.
- Exterior of water-repellant shadow ripstop nylon and durable YKK zippers.
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 4 x 9 inches|
|Item Display Weight||181 grams|
|Item Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$8.43||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Wholesale Connection||i-graphy||Kastonecorp||Complete Photo & Video||Amazon.com|
Tenba Tools is a collection of versatile problem-solving accessories, including memory card wallets, cable pouches, padded camera inserts and more. Each Tool is designed to solve unique needs for protection and organization that professional photographers and filmmakers encounter every day. Capacity: Mirrorless camera or compact DSLR with 2-3 lenses and accessories
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m keeping it because I’m going on a trip in a couple of days, otherwise I’d probably return it. I certainly would not recommend it above one of the cheaper alternatives.
What I can store in this (interior only):
- Fuji x-t2
- Fuji 35mm f/2
- Fuji 18-55mm
- 1 ND filter
- 1 Polarizing filter
- 1 setup ring
- Battery charger
- Extra battery
- Cable release
With everything above it packed perfectly full.
This bag (BYOB 10) is the perfect fit for my setup, especially when traveling on business. I can easily fit my Pentax K-50 camera body (no lens attached), three lenses, charger, 2 extra batteries, and various small items such as memory cards and cleaning items with room to spare. This bag packs up neatly and slides snugly into the main compartment of my Timbuk2 Commander travel backpack forming a nice foundation to my bag. I still have room to expand my camera gear with careful configuration of the included dividers. I have also been able to pack my camera with lens (50mm prime) attached, but it isn't how I like to transport my cameras. I like to remain stealth and not draw attention to what gear I carry when I travel- this bag allows me to travel more securely by placing this bag into another bag which isn't clearly a camera bag. Overall, great bag and I'm really happy I made the purchase.
Most recent customer reviews
- SB-400 flash