4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
Tendak 3RCA AV CVBS Composite & S-Video R/L Audio to HDMI Converter Adapter Upscaler Support 720P/1080P with 3RCA S-Video Cable for DVD VCR PS2 PS3 Xbox HDTV
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Input: RCA Composite S-video Video, R/L Audio. Output: HDMI
- HDMI output is optional at 720P / 60Hz or 1080P / 60Hz
- Composite Video and S-video can stay simultaneous connection, and to be selected as the input them by the switch button
- Settings of input signal and output resolution is auto-stored when power on again; Composite Video and S-Video Share the same audio input
- This RCA Composite video and S-video to HDMI Converter takes either Composite Video or S-Video as input and upscales it to HDMI 720P or 1080P. It allows older analog devices to be integrated into today's HD home theater system
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tendak RCA AV & S-Video to HDMI Converter Upscaler Support 720P/1080P with 3RCA S-Video Cable
You can convert an RCA analog composite or S-Video signal to digital HDMI
Works for Your Old Game Systems
Ideal for composite consoles such as NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, Saturn, Megadrive, Master System, Game Cube, Wii, WiiU, XBox, XBox 360, PlayStation 1, 2, 3, Atari, Neo Geo
Run RCA or S-Video output signals to HDMI Monitor, HDTV or Projector
Compatible with DVD VCR PS2 PS3 Xbox HDTV, Game Consoles and all of the HDMI monitor
Size: 4.65 x 1.1 x 3.3"
- Input: 1 x RCA（red/ yellow/ white)
- RCS & S-video to HDMI Adapter
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Relatively inexpensive, works well, comes with everything you need to make it work
Cons: S-Video cable keeps coming unplugged, bright LED, blurry VCR menu
Overall, I would buy this device again if I needed one.
Highly recommend this...
however I am not impressed with the output video. When selecting between the
720 and 1080, they both tend to look the same, and seem to have the same sort
of crinkling pixels around the objects displayed, especially when they are moving.
Will try a few more tests with it, including hooking the RCA analog jacks back up and
seeing if there is really much difference in appearance.
My unit stopped working 6 months into operation, and upon troubleshooting determined that the unit was unresponsive. I posted here my frustration with the product was contacted by a Tendak rep by email, and a refund was issued as the device was within warranty. I was asked to mail it back (no label provided or RMA process) but within 3-5 days of shipping it by mail my refund was issued. Customer service was polite and responsive.
If you're serious about quality archiving, or gameplay of older consoles this device may not be in your best interest. But if you're running a few tapes to a capture card, this will probably make it through that and if it fails, it does have a well-backed warranty.
I originally thought I was getting an awful picture using the S-video port, but trying again with a different cable (the one that comes with this thing is unshielded!), I got better results. So I'm upping the review to 4 stars.
Why just four? The input on this is always going to be 480i. I think this box should have a 1:1 mode that outputs 1:1 to the HDMI port. Aside from that, it seems to work well enough for the job at hand.
and to make disc copies for the grand kids. The camcorder only has composite and
s-video output. The Tendak box took the S-video and audio inputs and fed the needed
HDMI signal to my Haupauge PVR 2 recorder and my HDMI TV for monitoring.
. Worked perfectly - 100 percent