YED Save up to 90% on textbooks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on October 18, 2011
The cello seems to resonate with the heart. This album takes some hymn favorites and give them new sound. We have listened through the tracks repeatedly and they just don't get old.
on January 10, 2012
cello, piano, awesome sound. uplifting, energizing, satisfying, transforming. transfusion of energy. and peace. and joy.
you make my day better.
thank you.
can't recommend enough.
VINE VOICEon January 31, 2012
Here's a good mix of enjoyable music. I like all sorts, but this seems best to for those quiet times when you need to gather yourself together and think.
Fast becoming a big fan of Steven Sharp-Nelson.
on November 7, 2013
If you love the cello and love sacred music, this CD is for you. Steven Sharp Nelson of The Piano Guys really nails it. Not every song is a winner, but most are. I love putting this one on Sundays and letting the Spirit fill our home.
on November 3, 2013
Incredible musicality and beautiful arrangements. I love the Highlands flair of Praise to the Man--true to the roots of the melody. I hope that this Sacred Cello Series continues with further installments in the future!
VINE VOICEon March 23, 2014
I love this album. Even though I am not familiar with all of the hymns Nelson features on Tender Mercies, the music is entrancing. I love it as a background on the chaos of the day or in the background during church gatherings.
on February 14, 2014
This is my favorite CD of hymns. It is so beautifully done. I bought one for myself and it was so much more beautiful than I ever expected so I bought another one for my mother who listens to it every day. Even my kids love it!
on June 3, 2012
Beautiful instrumental music featuring mainly the cello, with some piano and orchestral stuff as well. If you want to chill out at home or in the car, this is a good cd to have - i love it :)
on November 11, 2012
I love the new cd and am sharing it with my students at Queen of Peace Catholic School. They love your music and are very inspired by it. Thanks for sharing your love of music with others.
on July 24, 2013
I continue to be impressed by Steven Sharp Nelson--both with his solo work and with the Piano Guys. If you have not hear him yet, and you enjoy classical cello, give it a try.