- File Size: 397 KB
- Print Length: 143 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 28, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075771333
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #746,541 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Tender Mercies for Tough Moments: A 31 Day Journey into the Blessings of God Kindle Edition
|Length: 143 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In this book the author blames sin and suffering on Satan and not our own sinful nature. Did God blame Adam or did he blame Satan? Adam may have been tempted but he willingly ate of the tree himself.
• -Many of the things mentioned in this book can strengthen your trust in God and your faith, but this book decieves in one of the most dangerous ways of all. It focuses rightly on the love of God, but then ignores the very justice of God in trying to convince you of it. Instead of making God appear more loving, it makes him look as though he is not in control of our lives or if he is in control why would he allow evil? The answer is that he is a just God and he cannot let evil go unpunished. We know that he is loving because he went SO FAR as to die for us - Because he is just and MUST punish sin.
O how much more comforting is it to know that God is in control and preparing heaven for us.
Remember that evil is not out of God's control, but that he leaving it be for now, in his patience, so that not one of his children might perish.
He uses trials to teach us, to remind us of him, to guide us back to him, and to make sure we know that without his love we could never enter heaven.That all sin must be punished...
When all this is said. The author and I obviously come from different points of view. However, the value of cleaning up your life, spending time in prayer, trusting in God's plan for you, and striving to do all things too the glory of God is agreeably something we should focus on. Forgive me if I have misunderstood the author, but a good book anywat. You can find value in God's truth for sure.
I love the format of the book the author chose - I love its simplicity. Like the questions that caused me to stop and give me pause and reflection.
I'm recommending this to all my peeps. And I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a lift to their day ... or if you're needing a 'soft place to fall' or a reminder that you are loved and not alone.