- File Size: 255 KB
- Print Length: 143 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1977560814
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 28, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B075771333
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#880,315 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #98 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- #118 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Handbooks
- #331 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Addiction & Recovery > Drug Dependency
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Tender Mercies for Tough Moments: A 31 Day Journey into the Blessings of God Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A couple of my favorite MERCIES were "May you have the courage to turn over the hardened unplowed sections of your soul"; "Weed out the distractions and earthly desires that are not from you, and prepare a harvest of your calling", "Show me where I am not trusting you and then deliver me from the lies that hold me captive. Release in me a sure confidence in you and your ways. Help me to solidly believe that nothing will separate me from your love, and that I am more than a conqueror in all things I fear and face". "May you write on the pages of your heart the characteristics that make for true friendship . . ." Teresa Nelson embraces the reader in her love of the human soul and it is clear in her writing she desires to sooth and offer help. This is a lovely and tender study of God's WORD.