Characteristics and Advantage of TENERGY Alkaline 1.5V Coin Cell Batteries:
- Compact, light and economical Alkaline battery with a nominal voltage of 1.5V.
-Alkaline Coil Cell Batteries are less expensive than Silver Oxide batteries.
- Alkaline Manganese Coil Cell Batteries have high operating voltage, high capacity, and superior low temperature characteristic.
- Excellent leakage resitance and long shelf life.
- Excellent voltage stability.
- Excellent heavy load characteristics due to low internal resitance.
- They are identical in appearance and size to Silver Oxide and frequently their applications are interchangeable.
- Ideal replacement for Energizer, SONY, Maxell, Rayovac, Everyday, Duracell, Seiko, Renata, Varta, and other brands.
- Calculators, thermometers, electronics toys, small radios, cameras and other low drain equipment
- Medical equipment
- Toys and portable electronics
Do not recharge, incinerate or disassemble. Fire and burn hazard.
Chemistry Alkaline Manganese
Nominal Voltage 1.5V
Nominal Capacity 30 mAh
Standard Current 0.07 mA
Diameter 7.9 mm
Height 3.6 mm
Weight 0.6 gm
Cross Reference LR41, AG3, L736, 392, SR41, 192, G3, G3A, V3GA.