BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 5, 2016
We purchased this tenergy 9.6v 2000mah high capacity battery for our sons remote control truck. This battery went beyond our expectations, it last so long on a single charge and fits perfectly into the remote control vehicle (which for being a different brand we were pleased, as we have had problems in the past.
This battery also seems to have about a 3" long charging cord which was nice because the original battery had a very short cord, making it difficult to keep plugged in while charging. We would recommend this battery as it has worked great and went past our expectations.
on February 24, 2015
Battery works great for XMODS 2013 RC buggy. The car is much quicker with the Tenergy battery pack than with AA alkaline batteries, and runs a long time on a charge. I won't be able to try any drain tests until the all this snow melts so I can run it outside. There is a fairly quick discharge when not in use, in <2wks, maybe sooner. These aren't advertised as any sort of "low discharge" battery, so I believe that is to be expected. However, the short storage life does detract somewhat from the usability, since the battery pack requires full charging first, after leaving it for a week or two, hence the 4 stars. It would be interesting to know how that compares to LiOn/LiPo. Perhaps I've been spoiled by the long charge life yet high power of Sanyo Eneloop's, for other applications (e.g. - SLR external flash).
on February 23, 2017
Awesome and as advertised. They last forever on a charge. My only complaint, which is I guess my own fault, is that my original battery aligns the batteries side by side, and although the four batteries this way is the same measure, the wrapping makes for a very tight fit in our RC car. We make it work.
on December 17, 2016
Bought this to use in a Spike Dinosaur. As stated in other reviews you must cut and switch the ends from the original battery to this one. I soldered the connections but if I hadn't had a soldering gun I'm sure that simply twisting the wires together (Blk to Blk and Red to Red) and taping them, that it would work just as well, we're not talking about 220V here. Charged perferctly with the original charger. This saved the money from buying the OEM battery and works just as well if not better (it's a stronger/longer lasting battery). Don't be scared...just get it.
on April 3, 2016
I took a chance on this one for my kids 2007 Fisher Price Spike the Dinosaur. The voltage was right, but the power connector did not match. (Fisher Price connector was proprietary).
I was able to remove the connector from the original battery and splice it to this one.
Note: you will probably need to **solder the wires together** - there is not much room inside the battery compartment for crimp type connectors.
The original Fisher Price battery charger works to charge this battery.
Spike Lives!
on January 10, 2016
Works well for spike the dinosaur. You have to cut the proprietary connector off the original battery and solder it onto this one. I also had a spare dinosaur so I took it apart and cut out the spike connection for the charger and soldered that to the adapter so I only have used tenergy products to charge it. I guess you could just take spike apart and solder on the the generic plug so you won't need to do thettrick with the battery but I couldn't get the legs off... So anyway this works well for spike, but one way or another you need to do some soldering work.
on July 6, 2017
Do these batteries run forever and provide globs of power. It brought my 10+ year old Nikko offroader to life. I wish I had splurged on this battery pack instead of wasting money on two cheap knock offs.
on January 1, 2017
This battery works well with the remote we have. Once charged it lasts for about 30 minutes then time to recharge. So, so far so good.
on September 4, 2017
Our son received a RC Toyota truck. It didn't run very fast before we got this battery. It now runs very fast and charges great.
on May 23, 2013
The original battery pack for my Yaesu FT817ND was worn out. This battery is known among amateurs for underwhelming service. KA7OEI suggested on http://www.ka7oei.com/ft817_batt.html to get a RadioShack R/C battery pack of same form factor and voltage, but higher capacity, and splice the Yaesu's connectors on to it with a 4A fuse Amico 10 Pcs Miniature Slow Blow Micro Fuse T4A 4Amp 250V in series with the black lead.
The Tenergy pack delivers better capacity at a lower price than RadioShack, and than a Yaesu replacement pack. Five minutes with an iron and hey presto! It and the fuse fit snugly in the Yaesu's compartment---insulate all connectors thoroughly, especially the fuse. The pack arrived with enough charge on it for me to work Sweden on 5W on the Yaesu.
I've yet to try recharging it through the Yaesu radio itself, might make more sense for me to get a charger and a second pack!
73 de KF7CJJ