Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Tenergy TN267 1-4 Cells Li-Po/Li-Fe Balance Charger for Airsoft & RC Car Battery Packs with 1S to 4S XH Type Balance Connector
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HOBBY BALANCE CHARGER - Power many your hobbies with one Tenergy TN267 RC balance charger. Automatically ensure 1S to 4S Li-Po/Li-Fe cells are fully balance charged for airsoft guns, RC cars, RC helicopters, and RC quadcopters.
- COMPACT & USER FRIENDLY - The simple LED indicators on this airsoft battery charger quickly alerts you to the battery status. Use this lightweight and compact charger anywhere with the worldwide voltage 100V-240V external AC adapter.
- WIDE VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY - Choose between Li-Po and Li-Fe with a switch, and use this battery pack balance charger to recharge 1-4 cells on LiPo/Li-ion 3.7V-14.8V or LiFePO4 3.2V-12.8V batteries.
- SAFETY PROTECTIONS -TN267 LiPo battery charger has built-in safety protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, over-charge, and over-current protection.
- TENERGY WARRANTY - Buy with confidence, Tenergy 11.1V battery charger for Airsoft includes a 12-month warranty. This charger has been certified based on international CE safety standards and the adapter includes UL certification.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tenergy TN267 Balance Charger for 1S to 4S LiPo, LiFePO4, and Li-ion battery packs with XH type balance connector for Airsoft, RC cars, RC helicopters, RC quadcopters.
- Input: DC 10-16V, 1.0-1.5A
- Output: DC 4.2V-16.8V (LiPo) / DC 3.6V-14.4V (LiFePO4)
- Charging Current: 1.0A
- Applicable Battery Types: LiPo/Li-ion/ LiFePO4
- Charger Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.3" x 0.7"
- Weight: Approx. 57g
- Reserve Polarity Protection: YES
- Short-Circuit Protection: YES
- Input Voltage Protection: YES
- AC Adapter: 100-240V Worldwide voltage with US plug
- Weight: ~110g
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 1.6" x 1.5"
- 1 x Tenergy TN267 Balance Charger
- 1 x 100V-240V AC Adapter
- NEVER attempt to charge 2 battery packs simultaneously.
- DO NOT charge the following types of battery:
- * Lead acid battery or VRLA
- * NiMH or NiCd battery pack
- * Non-rechargeable battery (explosion hazard)
- * Faulty or damaged battery
- * Any other types except for LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4 battery packs.
|7.4V Stick LiPo Battery||7.4V Split Nunchuck LiPo Battery||11.1V Split LiPo Battery||7.4V LiPo Battery||7.4V LiPo Battery|
|Work with||Airsoft like M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, AK47, MP5K, MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, G36, M14, L85, AUG, G3, RPK, PKM, upgraded and/or modified AEGs||Airsoft like M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, AK47, MP5K, MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, G36, M14, L85, AUG, G3, RPK, PKM, upgraded and/or modified AEGs||Airsoft like M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, M60, RPK, PKM, upgraded and/or modified AEGs||Blade CX, CX2, CX3 RC Helicopter||Syma X8C X8W X8G RC Quadcopter|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 3 x 8 inches; 7.2 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 14 years and up
- Item model number : 01267
- Date First Available : December 7, 2010
- Manufacturer : Tenergy
- ASIN : B004FGWY54
- Best Sellers Rank: #17,092 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Had a drone propellar destroy the balance charger on a battery, and when re-wiring it I placed one of the lines in the wrong spot, the reverse polarity protection worked well and flashed green/red until I broke out a voltmeter to further check and when realigned it worked well. Gets slightly warm with use, but works well for the price.
Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase, and can recommend this product to anybody who needs cheap and reliable charger for Li-Po batteries.
Small and light.
Charges 3 different battery chemistries.
Balance charges 4 different battery sizes, 1S, 2S, 3S and 4S.
External Power Supply therefore can use a car-lighter cable (not included).
Does not get hot.
Slower than some other chargers.
No lights to tell how far along it is. Only charging vs finished.
As inexpensive as this is, you can have 2 or more running to get your batteries up to charge. And can even run the charger from a car battery so you can charge your batteries in the field. Great, compact, practical device.