- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Tenergy TB6-B Balance Charger offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code V76Y8VF3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy Compact Cell Meter when you purchase 1 or more Tenergy 5-in-1 Battery Meter offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code 5MWEL52P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy High Precision RC Watt Meter & Power Analyzer when you purchase 1 or more Tenergy 5-in-1 Battery Meter offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code TB7247Q2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tenergy 5-in-1 Battery Meter, Intelligent Cell Meter Digital Battery Checker Battery Balancer for LiPo / LiFePO4 / Li-ion / NiCd / NiMH Battery Packs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.04. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTIPURPOSE BATTERY METER - The Tenergy 5-in-1 cell meter has multiple functions as it can display the estimated voltages for LiPo/LiFePO4/Li-ion (2-7 cells) packs and individual cells & NiCd / NiMH batteries for TX and RX (4-7 cells). The battery capacity checker can quickly check the estimated capacities for Lithium based battery pack and indicate if it requires charging before use.
- BATTERY DISCHARGER - At the discharge rate of 180mA, the battery balancer discharger can discharge lithium-based battery packs to an adjustable threshold. By discharging your battery prior to charging will improve the runtime of your battery.
- BATTERY BALANCER - The battery tester with balancer function helps to optimize your batteries performance and extend the overall lifespan by ensuring the individual cells are balanced.
- INTERNAL RESISTANCE TESTER - For lithium-based battery packs, the battery internal resistance tester function will display the internal resistance of each individual cell. Use the battery checker tester to evaluate the health of your battery pack and decide when to discard or replace it.
- ESC/SERVO PPM TESTER - The Servo tester supplies a reliable PPM signal to test and adjust your servo motors.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tenergy 5-in-1 Cell Meter has 5 main functions: capacity checker, battery balancer, battery discharger, battery internal resistance tester, and ESC/Servo PPM tester.
Battery Capacity Checker
Tenergy 5-in-1 Cell Meter can display the estimated capacity and voltage for LiPo / LiFePO4 / Li-ion / NiCd / NiMH battery packs. Use this function to quickly check if your battery requires charging before use. For LiPo/LiFePO4/Li-ion packs, it can also display the voltage of each cell, so you know when they need to be balanced.
Optimize your battery’s performance, and extend the overall lifespan, by ensuring the individual cells are balanced.
Discharging your battery prior to changing can improve the runtime of your battery. Tenergy 5-in-1 Cell Meter can discharge lithium-based battery packs to an adjustable threshold, at the discharge rate of 180mA.
Battery Internal Resistance Tester:
For lithium-based battery packs, this cell meter can display the internal resistance of each individual cell, so you can evaluate the health of your battery pack and decide when to discard or replace it.
ESC/SERVO PPM Tester:
Supply a reliable PPM signal to test and adjust your servo motors.
*Note: A Y-harness and 4.8V-6V NiMH battery (not included) is needed to support ESC/Servo function.
1 x 01444 Tenergy 5-in-1 Cell Meter for LiPo / LiFePO4 / Li-ion / NiCd / NiMH Battery Packs
1 x User manual
- To avoid overheating, the discharge function can only be used for less than 6 minutes each time. After that, let the unit cool down to room temperature before discharging again.
- DO NOT leave your battery discharging with this device unattended.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||BETAFPV||dlfpv|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.6 x 3.6 x 1.2 in||—||3 x 4.6 x 0.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.8 ounces||—||0.32 ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One star knocked off because the six-minute auto shut-off on discharge that is mentioned in the manual never kicks in on my unit. That is probably a good thing because it seems to take forever to discharge my 2S Lipo to the storage voltage. It gets done but takes a LONG time.
I cannot figure out how to use the discharge feature to get it to 3.8v per cell for storage. I would like to use this feature though.
The NiMh functionality is just to show voltage. (Like a voltmeter would) You would need some kind of special adapters for this. (a cable that goes from whatever your battery connection is down to the little white plug that this takes) I don't see the point. I have a $10 volt meter for that. I can't think of a good reason to want to monitor a NiMh batter anyway, other than voltage. It doesn't come with the cable that you would need to check NiMh batteries but I doubt it is worth pursuing it. For LiPo batteries however, this is a very useful device.