Tenergy Sorbi 1000ml Air Dehumidifier w/Air Purifying Function, True HEPA Filter, Auto Shutoff, Touch Control Adjustable Air Speed, Ultra-Quiet Allergies Eliminator, Ideal for Closets and Bathrooms
- BREATHE BETTER - Reduce excess moisture and make your living space more comfortable. Fight against musky odors, mold, mildew, dust mites, and allergens with a home dehumidifier.
- DEHUMIDIFIER AND AIR CLEANER – Tenergy’s portable dehumidifier uses Peltier technology and HEPA filtration to make your air more comfortable. The Sorbi has a removable 1 liter water tank and can remove 750ml/day, in environments with 80% humidity and 86º Fahrenheit.
- PORTABLE, SAFE, AND EASY – Weighing 7lbs, this convenient and energy efficient dehumidifier has an LED indicator, auto-shut off, and water level sensor. The simple plug and play design enables you easily keep the air dry, clean, and cozy
- TRUE HEPA FILTRATION – The true HEPA filter means this dehumidifier can also capture more microparticles than a standard HEPA filter - at an astounding 99.97%. Reduce your allergies by trapping allergens like pollen, dust, or dander.
- ULTRA-QUIET OPERATION – The Sorbi silent dehumidifier works at very low noise levels (35-42db) and is ideal for spaces up to 200 sqft: like small offices, basements, bathrooms, or closets. Tenergy's dehumidifier is ETL and CARB certified for safety and quality, get 2 year extended warranty by registering your unit with Tenergy Life.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Air Treatment Product Type: Dehumidifier and Air Purifier
- Moisture Removal Capacity: 750 ml (1.6 pint) per day
- Water Storage: Water Tank, Removable
- Tank Capacity:1000 ml (1 liter)
- Water Full Indicator: Yes
- Automatic Shut-off: Yes
- Control: Touch buttons
- Operating Temperature: min 45ºF, max of 122ºF
- Filter: HEPA filter
- Fan Speed: Low / High
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 22 Cubic feet /minute (CFM) or 38 Cubic meter / hour (CMH)
- Rated Power: 45W (max)
- Certifications: ETL and CARB
- Power Cord Length: 5 ft
- Input：110-240V AC
- Product Dimensions: 8.5*7.7*12.4 in
- Product Weight: 6 lb
- 1 x Tenergy Dehumidifier
- 1 x 3 Stage Composite Filter
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Tips and Notes:
- For better results, ensure the front and top air inlets are not obstructed.
- Do not use the dehumidifier below 50ºF (minimum operating temperature).
- We suggest replacing the HEPA filter every 6 months depending on usage.
|Sorbi mini Air Dehumidifier||Sorbi Air Dehumidifier w/Air Purifying Function|
|Recommended for spaces||100 sqft||200sqft|
|Moisture Removal Rate||300ml/day (80% humidity and 86º Fahrenheit)||750ml/day (80% humidity and 86º Fahrenheit)|
|Tank Capacity||600ml (1.2 pints)||1000 ml (1 liter)|
|Water Full Indicator||✓||✓|
|Filter||Replaceable HEPA filter|
|Fan Speed||Low / High|
|Product Dimension||5.7*5.7*8.9 inches||8.5*7.7*12.4 inches|
|Product Weight||2.5 lbs||6 lbs|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: April 24, 2019
We have now had this little things bugger for 4 months up and running. It is still doing it thing without hesitation. We just got a replace filter notice today, so that means the filter we had lasted about 4 months and we run the unit at least 12-15 hrs a day depending on need and keep it on low speed due to its noise factor on high. I'm sure we will run it 24/7 as summer is fast approaching and temps here are getting higher and humidity is already around 80%! So we will see how it does thru summer and will give another update then. Just wish these filters would last a little longer at $30 a year replacement cost. But so many dehumidifiers don't have a HEPA filter option, so actually glad this does because it now serves dual purpose when we are sitting next to it in the office, knowing we are breathing clean air.
I'm so glad I got this. I noticed mold was growing on my windows and window sills. I wanted something to keep the humidity down and also clean the air in my room incase there was any mold spores in the air. Me and my husband also both vape in my room which produces lots of extra vapor in the air along with it being the time of year that water tends to build up on the windows from the cold. I love that this one is an air purifier as well as a dehumidifier. It was the only one I could find in a decent price range that had the air purifier included in the same device. It's definitely helped to keep the humidity down in my room and my windows are staying much drier now. There's still some slight water accumulating on them but it's also winter and they are always worse during this time of year. It has decreased dramatically though which is great. I have emptied the bucket several times already but it holds alot so I don't have to empty it so often that it's annoying. It shuts off automatically when it is full and tells you it needs to be emptied which is a pro. You can also you can use just the air purifier alone, but if you turn the dehumifier on the air purifier comes on automatically. I just hope I am able to order filters for it though, as I saw there were some issues regarding them never being in stock. I shouldn't need one for 5 months or so but I want to have some on hand. So far I have no complaints about this and for the price of it, it's an excellent unit. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a dehumidifier at a good price.
I used this in a spare bedroom after giving the room a thorough cleaning. A guest stayed 2 nights and thought the room seemed very fresh. I had the air purifier set on low for a white noise effect and I had the dehumidifier on as well as the humidity exceeded 50%. Since it is so easy to move and after our guest departed, I placed it in our master bedroom. Now when I walk into the bedroom, I am immediately struck by the room's freshness despite all windows closed for the cold of winter and the adjacent bathroom's steam and odors. The tank is small but I especially like the "tank is full" indicator and the auto shut off. The tank took 3-4 days to become full. Removing the tank and emptying it is also a breeze. There was no funky dehumidifier smell to the water. The tank water was very clean & clear.
The literature said to expect the HEPA filter to need changing at about 6 months. I have not been able to detect any impact upon our electricity consumption which I monitor closely with a SENSE device in our electrical service panel.
After this first winter of use, I will consider acquiring at least one more unit. For now, I could not be any happier with this purchase!
Top reviews from other countries
This Tenergy Sorbi is Canadian version of identical Honati unit which is sold on Amazon.com. By the way it had the best reviews out of any dehumidifier. I was fooled again...
Let's look into data:
110V, 45W, Peltier chip (Only around 5% of the electrical energy used to power them gets used for cooling).
What they advertise is: 750ml per day will be extracted at 80%RH and 30C/86F (Real dehumidifiers state way lower RH/Temperature values).
REAL (1day/24 hours) TEST RESULTS:
Grow tent size W5xL5xH7ft. Floor area 25sq.ft (basically closet size.)
Relative Humidity 85-92% (WET)
Temperature: Day 23C, Night 19C
COLLECTED WATER 330ML (11.1oz) on Low Fan setting and 450ml (15.2oz) on HIGH Fan setting, WHICH IS WAY BELOW OF WHAT THEY ADVERTISE (750ml/25.4oz). (Yes, temperature is slightly lower, but humidity is higher and there is plenty of it, so unit should perform very close.)
By the way I was testing it for more than a week with identical results. No filter inserted (it will restrict humid air flow even more).
Lets's start with NEGATIVES:
1. HIGH Fan Speed setting is TOO LOUD (unusable at night for sure). You can easily hear it in the next room.
2. DOES NOT REMEMBER SETTINGS if unplugged (will fail in power outage if left alone). So, it can not be used with timer or humidity controller either.
3. NO DIMMER. 4 green LED's are pretty bright at night. Black tape...Really?
4. No hose attachment. Water tank is very small and has to be emptied every second day (high maintenance).
5. To fully power on the unit you have to press buttons 2-3 times and then 2 times to power it off.
6. Power Inverter has to be used in RV's.
And finish with POSITIVES:
1. Nice design.
2. Pretty quiet on Low Fan Setting. (Not as quiet as Pro Breeze Mini though).
Long review to save your time, because mine was wasted in this case...
P.S. This Peltier dehumidifier is definitely going back. Will be testing small Ivation 13 pint Dessicant Dehumidifier instead for double the price.
Will return for sure, I wish I had known that earlier.