- Save 10% on Tenergy TN162 Smart Battery Charger when you purchase 1 or more Syma X20 Pocket Drone offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code XQ3BX252 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy Alkaline AAA Batteries (8-Pack) when you purchase 1 or more Syma X20 Pocket Drone offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code RLTJYO2R at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tenergy Centura AAA Rechargeable Batteries (12-Pack) when you purchase 1 or more Syma X20 Pocket Drone offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code 5XDOLWUQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tenergy Syma X20 Mini Headless Quadcopter RC Drone with Stunt Altitude Holding for Beginner (White)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stabilized drone for beginners: auto hovering is an altitude holding technology that lets the drone stabilize and suspend in mid-air automatically, even when you let go of the controls. Headless drone IOC mode where the forward direction is not the drone's front direction. One-key, one button touch for take off and landing. Features making it easy to use and easy to manuever for starters, children and kids, and drone newbies.
- Ultra-Portable Mini Drone Quadcopter Design - Small sized drone and an ultra slim controller, the X20 is designed to be compact and portable without any overly large joysticks and built with smooth designs to slip right into your pockets or small travel bags. Small size makes it the perfect indoor drone to easily manuever around smaller spaces.
- One-Key Stunt Moves - Fun and easy 360 degree stunt rolling tricks to make the flight experience even more impressive for the pilot.
- Standard Micro-USB Charging Port - Built-in Micro USB charging port makes charging your X20 drone as easy and convenient as charging your smartphone. You will no longer need to worry about losing the specific charger or charging cable for your drone.
- Fly more than 1 at a time: Once you have binded the drone, you can fly multiple of the X20 in the same room or space at the same time with no interference.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Syma X20 Pocket is a nano-size RC Quadcopter with an integrated set of features including altitude hold (auto-hovering), one key takeoff/landing, and headless mode, even a beginner can fly like pro with all these easy-to-use features. While small, the remote control joysticks and buttons are extremely responsive, making it a great pair to the quadcopter.
Altitude Hold (Auto Hovering)
The drone will be able to hold it's altitude and suspend in midair, even when your hands are off the controller.
One-Key Stunt Move
Make impressive stunts and trick moves with just the touch of a button.
Perfect for Beginners
The X20 is packed with a set of beginner-friendly flying features such as headless mode, one-key take-off and landing, and auto hovering.
Dimension: 4 x 4 x 1 inch
Weight: 0.8 oz
Operating Temperature: 32° F to 104° F
Control Distance: 66 ft / 20 m
Battery Capacity: 180 mAh (Built-in)
Flight Time: approx. 5 minutes
Nano sized drone and an ultra slim controller, the X20 is designed to be compact and portable without any overly large joysticks and built with smooth designs to slip right into your pockets or small travel bags.
Dimension: 4.8 x 3.5 x 0.5 inch
Weight: 2.5 oz
Operating Temperature: 32° F to 104° F
Control Distance: 66 ft / 20 m
Battery: 4x AAA batteries (not included)
Standard Micro-USB Charging Port
Built-in Micro USB charging port makes charging your X20 drone as easy and convenient as charging your smartphone. You will no longer need to worry about losing the specific charger or charging cable for your drone.
1x X20 Drone
1x Remote Controller
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Screw Driver
1x Replacement Blades Set
1x User Manual
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tenergy Corporation||Tenergy Corporation||RC Drone||Tenergy Corporation||Churuntek|
|Item Dimensions||6.1 x 10 x 1.81 in||5.98 x 9.88 x 1.89 in||4.13 x 4.13 x 0.98 in||—||4.13 x 4.13 x 0.98 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||496.04 lbs||0.01 ounces||—||0.5 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This quadcopter is small but I love the size. I like the high tech futuristic look. The cool LED lights shine bright. The remote is laid out nicely.
This quadcopter is small but it doesn't qualify as a micro. It measures about 4" X 4" and 1" tall. I found it perfect for flying indoors. Be careful when flying this one outside on windy days. The wind can carry it away.
This quadcopter comes with an internal battery. The 3.7V 180mAh Li-poly battery charges using the included USB charging cable. Charging took a little over an hour. Flights lasted right around 5 minutes before the battery ran down. You need (4) AAA batteries for the remote control. Batteries last forever in the remotes.
- I love the placement of the on/off switch.
- Small size is great indoors or maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Easy to fly (even for new flyers)
- Performs awesome flips, loops and turns
- Internal battery means no fumbling with removing and replacing batteries.
- Headless mode
What's in the box:
(1) X20 quadcopter
(1) remote control
(1) USB charging cable
(4) Extra propellers
First, you DO NOT need a license to fly this quadcopter. Piloting this mini quadcopter is pretty fun. It is easy to fly even for beginners. You can perform flips, spins and rolls. Be sure to read the instructions on adjusting the trim and calibrating. Battery life allows for about 5 minutes of flight time. I crashed this quadcopter several times while getting used to it. The quadcopter suffered no damage.
- Small size is great for indoor flyers
- Headless mode for easy flying
- Internal battery
- Extra parts
- Short battery life. Pretty normal for quadcopters. Time "flies" when you are having fun.
Overall, this is a nice mini quadcopter. It is easy to fly and handles very well. This quadcopter looks nice and is durable. I recommend this to anyone intetested in flying and having fun. Kids and big kids alike will get a kick out of it.
- Read the instructions!
- When replacing propellers pay attention to the A and B markings. Placement is critical.
- Store the quadcopter properly due to the li-po battery.