- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Tenergy T-333 Universal Battery Tester offered by Tenergy Corporation. Enter code YTPKA3QC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tenergy Propel 3V CR123A Lithium Battery, High Performance CR123A Cell Batteries PTC Protected for Cameras, Flashlight Replacement CR123A Batteries, 40-Pack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH POWER - The Tenergy 3V Lithium CR123A batteries are best used for these common applications: photo equipment, camera equipment, flashlights, light meters, security cameras, and much more. Make sure you are maximizing the most of your electronic devices ability by delivering the best power. **NOT compatible with Arlo Cameras. Please DO NOT use with Arlo Cameras.
- LONG LASTING - The Tenergy Lithium CR123A 3V one-time-use batteries have high energy density that will last 3-5 times longer than alkaline one-time-use batteries when using in high drain devices. **These are NON-rechargeable/one-time-use/disposable batteries. Please DO NOT charge.
- REPLACE & UPGRADE - This CR123A can replace the following models and sizing names: CR123, DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, VL123A, 5018LC, and CR17345. Dimensions: 17 mm (diameter) x 34.5 mm (length)
- SAFETY CERTIFIED - The Tenergy 3V CR123A Cell Batteries are UL, UN, ROHS certified lithium batteries for safe battery usage. Every Tenergy Propel CR123A battery incorporates PTC (pressure, temperature, current) protection. The protected batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents.
- BETTER VALUE - Buy in bulk and save! Replace other household CR123A batteries and make Tenergy the new standard with this bulk deal of a 40 count CR123A battery pack.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tenergy's Propel CR123A 3.0V non-rechargeable lithium battery is one the most popular, widely used and tested CR123A lithium batteries on the market. The high capacity Tenergy Propel CR123A is designed to deliver long run times in every device it powers whether it is an LED flashlight, a camera, or a high tech gadget. Independent tests have shown Tenergy Propel CR123A batteries excel in higher drain devices and often outperform the 'big name' cells in those types of devices at a great value. CR123A batteries can power many flashlights and optical devices from companies like Inova, Streamlight, Surefire, Fenix, and many more!
- NOT compatible with Arlo Cameras. Please DO NOT use with Arlo Cameras
- These are NON-rechargeable lithium batteries, and should NOT be charged.
High power CR123A Lithium Batteries
Ultra long shelf life of 5 years with minimal natural discharge.
It is the performance & value that Tenergy Propel CR123A became one of the most well regarded CR123A on the market. Consistently rated as a consumers' top pick for CR123A. The Tenergy Propel CR123A has raised the bar on value and quality of CR123A Lithium Batteries.
High energy density and last 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high drain devices like digital cameras
Works with several applications such as:
and lots of other popular photo equipment
Every Tenergy Propel CR123A battery incorporates PTC protection. The protected Tenergy Propel CR123A batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents.
Normal Capacity:1400 mAh
Self-discharge Rate: <1% per Year
Max. Constant Current: 1500mA
Max Pulse Current: 3000mA
Normal Weight: 16 g
Dimension: Max: 17 x 34.5 mm (D x H)
Operating Temperature: -20 C ~ 60 C
PTC High Current Discharge Protection: 5AMP
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These batteries are probably better for flashlights as other posts have mentioned. Nothing abnormal happened with activity or weather. They all read at 90% when I first put them in but they seemed to drain much faster. I am not a battery expert, just my opinion that for arlo plus a driveway, I don't like this brand. Hope this helps someone else. I bought it originally for the price and quantity, but didn't help in the long run.
These batteries arrived dead. I use these for my ARLO system and usually can get months of use. These didn’t make it past one recording. In fact, the battery indicator showed the charge was low the second I put them in the cameras.
Out of all my purchases this has been the worst of my experiences.
I don’t like to give bad reviews. I always give the seller the opportunity to fix the issue.
UPDATE: After using for 3 months, using these in half my cameras and the Duracell in half. It seems that for the price difference, these are the better deal. I have ordered another batch of Tenergy batteries for my Arlo cameras. They last almost as long as the Duracell for a much better price. The Texas heat is the biggest drain, as the outside cameras drain faster than the inside and don't register that the batteries are even going down that fast, the cameras will just suddenly go offline. Can't really blame the batteries or the cameras, I go offline after a few minutes of being outside in temperatures over 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
You're probably already aware that CR123 batteries can be pretty pricey; if you use them in high drain applications (ie high output flashlights), you can really burn through some money keeping them powered!
I use them in a 700 lumen Sig Sauer Stoplite, and I can go through 8 or 12 of these in a single night if it stays on most of the time, so the low price is pretty important to me. I doubt you'll find them cheaper anywhere else, and if you go through as many of these bad boys as I do, that's worth something!
On the other hand, I've noted (as have a few other reviewers) that output isn't equal to that of top of the line CR123s I've used, but the lumen output on my Stoplite is still sufficient to light up a stand of trees better than 100 yards away or blind an assailant if necessary (or yourself if you don't watch where you point that thing, watch out for mirrors lol).
They don't last as long as top of the line batteries either, but even so, I save a nice pile of coin by using these instead of paying 5 - 10 times more for name brands. They may last a little longer, maybe even twice as long, but nowhere near 5 - 10 times as long.
If cost efficiency is important to you, I'd recommend these without any reservation. There is a moderately noticeable difference in quality between them and name brands, but not enough to make them a bad product, and in my opinion it is more than compensated for by the savings.
I hope some of you find my review helpful in making a more informed purchasing decision. Peace :-)
I have some security cameras for which i used Duracell batteries. Duracell batteries are little expensive but they run for 5-6 months on my wireless security cameras. I decided to purchase this brand since they were inexpensive. I thought it was due to bulk quality that seller can afford a lower price. But I was wrong. the quality of this product is really poor. I used it in all my security cameras and they drained completely within 2 months. There had been no change in the settings whatsoever. I think I will just use all the batteries over next few months and switch back to Duracell.
Lesson Learnt, you get what you paid for. Cheap product cheap quality.