Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 14, 2016
I bought them for my Arlo Cameras and they lasted less than a week. 3 of my camera's are not overly active and maybe record 6-8 times a day. The busiest camera is the front door, and the batteries stopped working after 2 days. That's with maybe 12-15 recordings, 15 seconds a piece and the setting at best battery quality. Do not buy if you plan to use with Arlo Cameras, they're a waste of money.
55 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 16, 2018
I've purchased this item twice now. The second purchase's 'battery life' wasn't as long as the first time. I don't know if I just got an old batch the second time around. But the first time, it was a good deal; good quality. I'll purchase it again, but will stop if the battery life is short again.
on December 28, 2017
At first I thought it wouldn't fit in my flashlight but it doesn't only fit but it lasts four days already in my flashlight. exactly what was needed for the unpredictable weather in Florida.
on July 31, 2017
I have run into the same problem as others. Not all of the batteries seem to have the same life in my cameras. Over all I am happy with the purchase and will buy them again.
on March 25, 2015
Nowhere on the package is an expiration date to be found. The only date I found was a copyright listed as 2010. The description here on amazon lists that the batteries are good for 10 years. IF they were made in 2010 and are indeed good for 10 years, they would now in 2015 be halfway through their lifespan.Our old package had printed all over in huge numbers that the batteries expire 2023 (but I couldn't find them anymore at our local store this time around when I needed new ones, so I ordered these). We plan on using these for our home alarm system, which does not require frequent replacement of its batteries. I just hope they'll still be good when we need them. Disappointed. Due to the lack of an expiration date these seem to be an inferior product to me.
on January 13, 2018
These are hit or miss. The life span is shorter than more expensive batteries but I still think they are a good value
on March 9, 2017
Best price and quality for this size of battery. I've tried a few others and this is the best. I will order more.
on October 30, 2014
Some batteries (1/2 of them) were already weak. The ones that were fully charged were weak compared to better batteries. I use these in high power flashlights. These are nothing compared to good Energizer CR-123 batteries. I did a side by side test and these produced light beams that were 1/3 to 1/2 dimmer. These may get you by in a pinch but I wouldn't trust them if I used my light for duty/military or hunting purposes.
on September 22, 2017
Outstanding product, price, quality and fast delivery. I would easily recommend this product to a friend.
on June 12, 2017
Nice price for weapon light and laser battery. They work great so far. Fast ship and great package.